500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
When's the next rca?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
akuma,
Ya... saw that orange color civic @ T14.... cucuk2 (that time already red light loooooooooooog time). I think he never saw the red light at all & didn't even pit in at all!!!

BTW, yesterday hv many cars.... hmmmm I think all ichty lah... after 5months didnt go SIC?!!

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
I've noticed during the yesterday track day some of the track cars (not all) were really going overboard. pushing road car off course is not very nice i would say.
yes...but that smart white gtr35...you got your stick flying off course...trying to force me through turn 7 & 8....so as for that maroon satria neo...you may be fast...but serve you right...being rude on track will cause you all these...

Its an open track..not competition...its good to be competitive...but not by bullying small cars...and small cars does not mean slow...

same goes to me...got bang from left side when approaching turn 15...hmmm :hmmmm:
otai..u're the one that kena bang by that met black "night shadow" gang corolla?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Yeah, yesterday were among the not so nice trackdays. Dulu not like dis wor. Dulu there was respect and a fair amount of disipline. Now, people are a lot more gung-ho...
Didn't have issues or mishaps with others cars, but did notice cars still at it under red flag.

My car couldn't engage 3rd the 2nd half of the trackday and was becoming a danger to cars who were 'cucuking' me as they'd expect me to accelerate out (sorry to the cars involved), so decided not to continue and risk being sondol from behind... So a lot of parking only for me dis time. But at least i got my new suspension setup sorted.

Feedback to SIC : I think u guys need to introduce a bit more structure to open trackdays, so people won't take it as a 'free for all'. People have to feel this structure and rules put in place, so everybody get a chance to enjoy the track. Maybe look at some of the more organised trackdays... RCA, HPC, etc

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hats off to the white suzuki swift sports driver. you seriously got some skills man. minivan can vouch on this.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
too many stuffs n morons n nimkampoops 4 me 2 complain here ler........d admin might ban me la8 on if i did so...coz TERLAMPAU panjang!hahahahahh....................overall,had sum good scrap,but majority was a let down......

sad 2 hear so many ppl kena bang...

KEE,whc track car hit u?..how come his line sounded so similiar w d arsehole dat banged my car in T9 last time..he was driving a GTi track car.but i din c dis arsehole yest......

blue.taxi,
orange civic w vynil @ side?had a good fight w him 4 abt 2 laps......i think he bo kam guan coz i'll just simply pull him on d straights.....but once he overtook me in traffic in T1,gone case ler...he's simply too fast ard d corners!

faisal,
yeah,remembered very well my 2 RCA track days...1 of d best.....n mostly all behaved well...unlike yesterday...damn!

n owh...MUST mention.....2 d silver ol skool Toyota Starlet!pull 1 more stunt like dat d nex time i c u on track...i dun care kena black flag oso i'll push u off track!was racing up to T6,thn saw red lights....traffic in front......all slowed down quite rapidly approaching T7 but dis particular Starlet just hafta keep on pushing n was cucuking my car whn i was @ d middle w another car on my front left..WTF???!!!.....i was pissed,chased him back right after T9 n raised my hand showing my dissatisfaction...lucky he slowed down n acknowledge...but it was NOT a nice thg 2 do in d very 1st place!

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
yup...but there were 2...one drove by a female...and one male...but i dunno which one it was...was bitting my ass until red flag..:adore:
it is astonishing how well the swift sports performed at track yesterday. i would love to see one day the satria neo lotus edition head to head with the swift sports.

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
yes...but that smart white gtr35...you got your stick flying off course...trying to force me through turn 7 & 8....so as for that maroon satria neo...you may be fast...but serve you right...being rude on track will cause you all these...

Its an open track..not competition...its good to be competitive...but not by bullying small cars...and small cars does not mean slow...

otai..u're the one that kena bang by that met black "night shadow" gang corolla?
...yaaa...its me...:help: :sleep:

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
akuma,
is that petronas green colour ek that bang me, went i go talk to him, he and his group of friends talk like samseng, some more say i langgar his car, this group from Penang one.
Later one of them more gentleman, pull me a side and talk nicely to me, i also dun want make matters big, so i left them and go arrange tow truck for my car.

Djgerm,
there are two maroon(red) Neo yesterday, one of them from that Penang group also.
I'm driving a black neo, i think i didn't offend anyone on the track yesterday.

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
same goes to me...got bang from left side when approaching turn 15...hmmm :hmmmm:
bro, i think i saw your car, white colour one ngam boh??
your car and my car kenal bang on the same spot, rear right tyre there...

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

kee bro...

no worries..that neo got his stick by going into the gravels..
its okay...

How did your car got into the accident?
DJgerm,

i notice that ek on my rear view mirror since T5/6, you can tell that he driving not steady one, at T9 he getting very close to me liao, then come to T11, whn reacing entry point, he try take inside line high speed, i agak-agak he will lost control, so i slow down let him pass, true enough he understeer into the gravel then shoot back to the middle of the track, he didn't brake and counter steer one more time, his car coming slightly up hill and bang me even though i steer into the gravel to avoid him.

my rear suspension is out of place now, cannot drive, don't know how long it take to repair.
sad la, no car to drive now =(

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
KEE,
So,u were involved in dat accident w dat green EK track car.caused quite a long red light.@ 1st i tot it was my sifu's car whn i heard ppl say a green civic track car was involved in an accident.la8 only i realised it's d EK.my sifu was driving d green EG.dats very ungentleman of dat bugger???!!!push so darn hard,got a trophy waiting 4 him @ d finishing line isit?or is coz of ego,a track car just can't accept d sight of a street car in frt of him?i think i'll go back 2 RCA track days frm now on.pay slightly more 4 peace if mind.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone did this before?

The meter panel in my car is green in colour, i know how to change the bulb. Let's say if i put a blue bulb, what will the outcome be? Coz the panel itself is already green .... advise from sifu is needed ! Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience