Sepang track time

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by endless551+Mar 8 2005, 11:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (endless551 @ Mar 8 2005, 11:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GT3@Mar 8 2005, 02:46
hi new here evry1, interesting topic here. anyway my time in sepang for a GT3 during MSS was 2:20 something if i m not wrong
We have a professional racer in da house!!! [/b][/quote]
haha.. no i m not a pro driver.. jus a part time driver who participate in MME n some of MSS when i m free.. is there any gathering to sepang any soon?

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by pimpin323@Jan 9 2005, 16:50
SKILL MY ASS! 4wd, traction control, sticky icky tyres! you want me to list more stuff ke? try and throw a std wira on any corner in sepang like your sti on sepang. bull shit... emmph!

pimp
i dorve sti on the track before.. it aint really easy or rather pleasant to drive on the track.. it understeers like mad.. u hav to flick the car before u enter the corner n that requires some level of car control to make it fast.. but mayb its jus easier than a standard wira coz i drove a wira on the track b4 but dint really push it so cant comment on that ;)

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Flick the car????I know u do that in the dirt but on the track.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by XXX@Mar 9 2005, 01:41
Flick the car????I know u do that in the dirt but on the track.
well i dunno how to explain it through words.. lets put it this way.. to overcome the understeer u need to hav oversteer.. n oversteer need to be generated b4 the understeer kicks in so when it kicks in it get the car neutral n hence a good cornering, get what i mean? ;) therefore hav to flick it to generate oevrsteer

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by GT3+Mar 9 2005, 00:15 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GT3 @ Mar 9 2005, 00:15 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pimpin323@Jan 9 2005, 16:50
SKILL MY ASS! 4wd, traction control, sticky icky tyres! you want me to list more stuff ke? try and throw a std wira on any corner in sepang like your sti on sepang. bull shit... emmph!

pimp
i dorve sti on the track before.. it aint really easy or rather pleasant to drive on the track.. it understeers like mad.. u hav to flick the car before u enter the corner n that requires some level of car control to make it fast.. but mayb its jus easier than a standard wira coz i drove a wira on the track b4 but dint really push it so cant comment on that ;) [/b][/quote]
The perception of 4wd being easy to drive is totally not true.. As wat GT3 said, its a bitch to drive on corner entry.. But the traction u get out of it sort of made up for it.. :D I believe no car is totally fool proof, it just have a higher physical limitation than the lesser cars.. Everyone can feel invincible like a true racer in one of those rally specials.. but to shed off that few seconds no doubt require some polished driving skills. But u just cant get the oomph factor out of 4wd's and fwd's in the circuit.. my single cent..

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by endless551+Mar 9 2005, 13:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (endless551 @ Mar 9 2005, 13:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GT3@Mar 9 2005, 00:15
<!--QuoteBegin-pimpin323
@Jan 9 2005, 16:50

pimp

i dorve sti on the track before.. it aint really easy or rather pleasant to drive on the track.. it understeers like mad.. u hav to flick the car before u enter the corner n that requires some level of car control to make it fast.. but mayb its jus easier than a standard wira coz i drove a wira on the track b4 but dint really push it so cant comment on that ;)
The perception of 4wd being easy to drive is totally not true.. As wat GT3 said, its a bitch to drive on corner entry.. But the traction u get out of it sort of made up for it.. :D I believe no car is totally fool proof, it just have a higher physical limitation than the lesser cars.. Everyone can feel invincible like a true racer in one of those rally specials.. but to shed off that few seconds no doubt require some polished driving skills. But u just cant get the oomph factor out of 4wd's and fwd's in the circuit.. my single cent.. [/b][/quote]
yea the combination of turbo n 4 wheel drive make exit from corner is really stunning.. its really fast.. remember i was driving evo7 on the track for a MSS race no1 seems to be able to out accelarate faster than it. but i still prefer GT3.. hehe :P its much more fun n actually much faster

TheModerator

Mar 10, 2005
Wah GT3 you terrorlah.....pssst can give your name ah maybe I know youlah
dont be shylah you already post here you drive in MSS & MME, want to find out no problem one but lazylah but if not mistaken you are one of the chin's but which one, definetely cannot be TJ bcos its not like him to write something like that.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by TheModerator@Mar 10 2005, 02:03
dont be shylah you already post here you drive in MSS & MME, want to find out no problem one but lazylah.
haha u sound like u know me which i wont be suprise if u do.. keep guessing or tell me who u are before i tell u :P

TheModerator

Mar 10, 2005
me you dont want to know just a small fry, its you everybody wants to know. Lets just say I know enough.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by TheModerator@Mar 10 2005, 02:44
me you dont want to know just a small fry, its you everybody wants to know. Lets just say I know enough.
haha i don think so.. i think i may know u too.. jus know i m 1 of the chins will be more than enuff.. hehe

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by TheModerator@Mar 10 2005, 02:03
dont be shylah you already post here you drive in MSS & MME, want to find out no problem one but lazylah but if not mistaken you are one of the chin's but which one, definetely cannot be TJ bcos its not like him to write something like that.
oh just realised u edited the post.. curious.. what do u mean its not like TJ to write something like that? something like what?

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by GT3+Mar 9 2005, 21:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GT3 @ Mar 9 2005, 21:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by endless551@Mar 9 2005, 13:32
Originally posted by GT3@Mar 9 2005, 00:15
<!--QuoteBegin-pimpin323
@Jan 9 2005, 16:50

pimp

The perception of 4wd being easy to drive is totally not true.. As wat GT3 said, its a bitch to drive on corner entry.. But the traction u get out of it sort of made up for it.. :D I believe no car is totally fool proof, it just have a higher physical limitation than the lesser cars.. Everyone can feel invincible like a true racer in one of those rally specials.. but to shed off that few seconds no doubt require some polished driving skills. But u just cant get the oomph factor out of 4wd's and fwd's in the circuit.. my single cent..
yea the combination of turbo n 4 wheel drive make exit from corner is really stunning.. its really fast.. remember i was driving evo7 on the track for a MSS race no1 seems to be able to out accelarate faster than it. but i still prefer GT3.. hehe :P its much more fun n actually much faster [/b][/quote]
Sat in a racing spec (what do u call that model loaded with bucket seats, roll cage and fire extinguisher) 996 GT3 in sepang, a modded STi is nowhere comparable.. Not even close.. those ceramic brakes r just awesome.. awesomeeee.. Handling is so neutral for a rear engine car. Its a 'must have' car for me.