::Sepang Track Day:: -17th July 2005-

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
i'm there on sunday where do we meet. anybody coming from pj, or taman tun area? can convoy down to sic wid me.

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
aiks :mad: i wanna go but look at my wallet :mad: haih. lol.
nvm will save money from now on for the track day.
oh yea, can u guys suggest some shops to get cheap and racer lookalike helmet. hehehe :p :p

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
the singaporean scoobies also damn fast ma....
gila one...

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
So watever happened between the Silver Fiat Coupe and the Sil80?? Silver Fiat has was struggling to keep its tail in..

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
There were a lot of red flags at the beginning of the session, which many people ignored!

I guess those MME track cars were pushing to test the limit of the setup. Nevertheless, it was a fun day.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
The Fiat and the Sil in the end I dunno what happened but in the track if things like that happen its nothin you can do but just say sorry, no such thing as u bang me u pay me. I was t-boned once damage came to Rm4k no choice but to fork it out myself even if it was the other partys fault. Its an unwritten rule and its the risk you have to take.

Most of the time during red flag situation it was not the track cars that were not obeying the flags it was those that were driving the other cars who were not regulars and doesnt know what a red flag means.

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
u'r not supposed to overtake under yellow flags, and a lot of the street car guys were doing that. i think the marshalls were getting really scared to come out and help guys on the gravel cause ppl just dun slow down.

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
XXX, need to clarify my posting. I didn't mean the track cars didn't obey the red flags (no idea who didn't), but I saw a few track cars going off hence causing the red flags.

Is it normal to go off track during setup/testing sessions for track cars? Maybe they were tyring the setup and see how far they can take it.

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
I think SIC should limit their Sunday trackday entry to a certain figure... Someone told me there were 130++ entries last week. Idiots..

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
XXX, need to clarify my posting. I didn't mean the track cars didn't obey the red flags (no idea who didn't), but I saw a few track cars going off hence causing the red flags.

Is it normal to go off track during setup/testing sessions for track cars? Maybe they were tyring the setup and see how far they can take it.
No, its not normal and u don't go above the limit to find the limit.. But no one is perfect and there r sure human errors.. Its nobody to blame when accident happens in track.. or more like u can't blame anyone.. A better thing to do is to have more educated track marshalls to spot reckless/clueless drivers and black flag them off to give warning or suspend them. Thats wat happens overseas.. I'm saying that cos I was being an idiot myself too after not being able to do any clean run hence resorted to having some cheap thrill drifting the last corner.. overcooked it and spun off but a simple wave to the marshall there and he let me off without any trouble.. Not right. Though my defence is I make sure no one is behind me.. Not an excuse.. haha..

Friend's evo was getting hit deliberately by track cars during some supposedly clean dog fight.. Chill out man.. its an open practice day.. not a freaking war zone.. doubt I'll ever go on Sundays..

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
if dun go on sunday when can go? :D haha... i went there first time... :D so scared frm those track car.... :D i'm still not sure the racing line... those fast car frm back really scared me off.... :D i slow down at outside line let them passed.... :D n my car overheated.... scared me also.... but after cool down, ok ledi.... went back into track, but drive slow slow.... :D

next time have to prepare more... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my l2 brake something wrong, sometime need press the pedal very down to brake the car.

already change new brake pads, brake pump no leaking.

anyone know how to solve its? thx...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience