::Sepang Track Day:: -17th July 2005-

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
I think the MME cars will be more scared of any mishaps than you if MME is only 1 week away........

Since SSO is at Batu Kawan on the weekend 20/21 August, some regulars won't be around for the open track day.

Last edited:

XarraX_TBS

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Subang...
Visit site
kwai said:
aiks, i also need money... :D brake pad, cooling system, bucket seats...

my brake pad easily fade out....
as u see in the pict, my engine bolied water kao kao, need to upgrade colling system...
bucket seat- last track day my body drift in the car... :D while looking ppl drift in front of me... :D
sad to hear that your radiatorthingy..

maybe got air pocket inside..try to flush radiator..that double layer radiator seemed good enuf for the VEC.....

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Danny101 said:
ha ha............smart decission ;)
u trying to ask ppl to stay away so that u can do last min prep? v selfish...

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
private session

Hi ya..

since we're all interested to have fun during a track day, we should have our own ZTH private session.. i believe there are lots of you guys wanna drive there without getting disturbed by those fast track cars..

should we have our own private session after MME?? it seems the calender is full with MME testing programme and it'll be available for us in october..

wot do u guys reckon??

Ta!

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Private session? Doesn't that costs RM5,000 per hour? If can get 30 cars for 3 hours then you are looking at RM500 per car......

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience