1. Bump posts missing? We are spring cleaning the Forums so these posts are being removed to optimize the database further. Don't be concerned, you can continue to do whatever you do. Will be developing the site further as well through the coming weeks so do watch out for those! You can close this notice now
    Dismiss Notice

photoshoot - R34 GTR V-specII

Discussion in 'The Malaysian Skyline Club' started by z34, Feb 5, 2010.

1. NISMO S-TUNE

NISMO S-TUNE 5 Year | Silver

That's a great pictures you go there!! Loving it...what editing software you are using??

2. z34

z34 Senior Member

i used adobe photoshop lightroom to make simple adjustments and adobe photoshop cs4 to resize and add watermarks.

3. NISMO S-TUNE

NISMO S-TUNE 5 Year | Silver

Thanks bro for the info! I'm still far away from it...hee hee hee...still learning from the pro like you! Thanks a million bro for the tips!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

4. z34

z34 Senior Member

heheh. don't call me pro la. adobe photoshop lightroom is for beginner actually. and i'm only beginner lorr. haha this is my 2nd time shooting car. and fortunately it's a gtr! v-specII somemore! :biggrin:

5. komansnala

komansnala Banned

where's your diffuser?

6. zohan

zohan 5 Year | Silver

you can find the cheapest diffuser in fuza design in klang. i had mine done by them about a year ago and it cost about rm300 back then. it is still in good condition after a year now, in costs so cheap that i do not have to worry about big hump anymore.