NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Walaw...how come the ZTH forums nowadays are all like this aah? Is there a rival forum owner posting here ah just to create havok ka? Addooiiiii

Anyway, the risks of me being trolled along with all of you notwithstanding..

....I also asked my brother about the rims, he said, just do whatever you think its suitable which does not affect the performance, stability and braking of the car, he said its not my car anymore so you are responsible for whatever that happens
BOOM! There you go. Regardless of how we, or you feel about a Nissan GTR, your so-called 'brother' already told you this, concise and clear. Changing to smaller brakes and tires is a downgrade. So don't.

Haiyaa, so easy man. No need to seat with CEOs at Oriental also can know la what the feck a downgrade is. No need study until Phd leh. So what for mau kecoh2 lagi...unless of course.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I really do hope Gobiz does swap out those rims and brakes for you. Because I really do want to see you drive your crippled GTR and see what happens after that.
That is the word for it "Crippled".....:driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

There you go. Regardless of how we, or you feel about a Nissan GTR, your so-called 'brother' already told you this, concise and clear. Changing to smaller brakes and tires is a downgrade. So don't.
Exactly, downgrade will surely make the GTR unstable, and got to brake much earlier to stop......

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
guys please stop bashing him. sian dia. i really need the said gtr first... :)

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
feezdya: die cast r35 ada kut?..lmao

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
[/COLOR]I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
Guys, please get a job and get a life.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Its so unprofessional, you should be embarassed of yourselves.
Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.
And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.
And as i said, if im having dinner at the Mandarin Oriental with many CEO from Worldwide Companies, will i be proud to bring my GTR and stop in front of the lobby and throw the keys to the jockey? Of course not, seriously not. Because there will be Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, which cost 3,4 times more, and theres nothing to be proud of driving a Nissan.
Those who drive Lamborghini and Ferraris are on a whole new level, we who drive a Nissan gtr, are just the same as others.
Even a Range Rover cost more than this car, in the end, its just a Nissan.
Look at all those Ferrari and Lamborghini owners, they are on a whole new different level.
come2 hang out with me.. we'll see whose working or not.. who did graduate and who did have better cert. don't forget to bring your payslip along..

FYI, if you only drive it at your driving area.. never drive it hard.. it might takes 4-5 years before the tyre explode itself.. by that time the tyre maybe have some thread left..

wake up kid.! you are just a little ungraduate boy that feels bored in the middle of semester break. the way you talking clearly shows your stupidity even more.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

haha im still praying it is not die cast. hahaha ehdrian please support me keke
50 - 50.. hahaha..

So what? So what? And more so whats??

So u dah kena kantoi-lar... That's what!

How many ways do I have to say it? That's not your car coz I know the owner of this car and his name is not Sean, and neither did he go California...

Kee from Links knows this car very well. He installed all the stuff. Tom might wanna kaypoh a bit?

Btw I'm surprised u actually know its hks-tuned and not mines-tuned given that your interest lies with shopping and fashion, not tuned engines...

Continue digging boy! The bad smelling stuff is reaching your ears already...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Hahhaahaha...

I need my popcorn...
rest back and relax...see all the "actions" being online...

I feel so social... :D :D

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
i just wanna see the picture of those rims that u like to throw out...and the calipers of course. mr gtrmaniac, can u post those pic pleasee...wondering what mines r35 wearing

Last edited:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Yeah. Reading while smoking my cigarates. Damn syok got new drama in zth!
Dun bother me. Im on semester break here in Tokyo. Driving r34 with 15" rims.

Pls continue.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
To be honest, I really couldn't care less if this R35 exists or not. If he really does own an R35 then good for him; unfortunately it doesn't make him any less of a wanker.

I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
Guys, please get a job and get a life.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Its so unprofessional, you should be embarassed of yourselves.
Firstly, I doubt there are many college kids here. Except maybe you.

I'm one of the younger members here and let me tell you that some of the members here are old enough to be your father.

And what's with the comment about making a lot of money? You think the Malaysian Skyline guys are a bunch of deadbeats who sleep under bridges and eat at soup kitchens? The people in this forum are CEOs, lawyers, engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc. Some of them have more degrees than you have balls. They definitely make more money doing what they do compared to you.

Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.
And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.
This really gets to me. The Skyline community is not perfect. We quarrel, we give each other a hard time and we have our disputes. Despite all that, we're a close knit community and we're all friends in real life.

I'll only say this once.

Don't you ever look down on any of the guys here again.

Take your talk of bungalows and fancy cars elsewhere. Many of the guys here can easily buy an R35 if they wanted to. You think people own one car? Some of the guys here have supercars, R8s etc you name it.

Many more own multiple bungalows (why you think this is symbolizes wealth I really don't know). And please don't talk to us about entrepreneurship - many of the guys here own their own businesses and have done very well for themselves.

You're the furthest thing from being an entrepreneur. The fact that you are penny wise pound foolish speaks volumes about your financial acumen. Plus, no entrepreneur would EVER buy a car he is not only disinterested in but one he knows nothing about. Because all entrepreneurs are driven towards success and they would sooner invest in themselves than do what you claim to have done.

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
In the end, it's just another trooooooolollololololololo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
. Many of the guys here can easily buy an R35 if they wanted to. You think people own one car? Some of the guys here have supercars, R8s etc you name it.
Sigh... Gone are the days I can spend recklessly...

Gtr maniac- u rock! :) I got a friend who can help wit such conversions and down sizing. P.m for for further details. Thanks

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Eh, got another chap here with similar nick as mine. :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone...i need some guide on buying tired for my car..my car currently uses silverstone 15 inches radial type tires...the front tires are wearing out...need to change them..my budget is around rm300 to rm350..help needed guys..i want performance tyres..radial type kinda sucks..what type is suitable? apart from radial type? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience