Nissan Cefiro A32 3.0 Fuel Consumption - Advice Needed

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Thinking of the safc...with my elevated fuel pressure, it is becoming a necessity....

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I know...but lazy to install and tune lar...no time also...:sad_smile:

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
My friend 3.0 l Cefiro 97 having good FC all the time which is unbelievable to me. Town driving he is getting at least 500++ km. His mileage is reaching 300kkm. Recently he downgraded to 2.5l and still getting this good FC. Not sure what is "wrong" with his fello. Only know that he is using Castrol normal mineral oil at every 5kkm interval.

Got chance must ask him to drive to the sifu here to audit-audit huh....

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Lawcc said:
My friend 3.0 l Cefiro 97 having good FC all the time which is unbelievable to me. Town driving he is getting at least 500++ km. His mileage is reaching 300kkm. Recently he downgraded to 2.5l and still getting this good FC. Not sure what is "wrong" with his fello. Only know that he is using Castrol normal mineral oil at every 5kkm interval.

Got chance must ask him to drive to the sifu here to audit-audit huh....
maybe he right foot very very light...mine can get 450km (city) if light foot...

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
sychung said:
Hi,

I have recently purchased a Cefiro A32 3.0 (year 1997), & has done some calculation on my fuel consumption. The result is:

Full tank at approximately RM120 (take it as 60 litres), it went for approximately 350 km (city diving) before I filled it with another RM120 petrol. It's about 5.8km /litre, it seems like something is wrong with the fuel consumption for A32 3.0 Cefiro.

I not sure if this model of Cefiro consume so much of petrol for city driving, if you are driving a same model of cefiro, I appreciate if you can advise your fuel consumption too, just or comparison.

Tan Chong told me that I have to replace the Knock Sensor, will this help to impove the F.C.?

Thank you,
Lester

Hi Lester,

I understand you have facing the High on FC on your Cefiro. 3.0L. All the advice to you from those members are correct. Likes tyre pressure, oil change, filter change, what type of oil grade you using & etc. I am not expert but I have my experience on this. Firstly, because your car a little bit ageing. If not mistaken year 1997.right ! The engine performance definately drop a bit. Have you send your car for tuning. The fuel & air mixture ratio may be out. If not, I suggest your car to the workshop and do fine tuning on engine. I am sure it will help. !

Also, it your engine consume more fuel is because your engine less on power, thus you will facing problem like fuel acceleration problem, hill climbing difficuties, overtaking problem, sometimes you might feel your engine temperature was quite high due to less power on engine. Because you need to push your engine into maximum in order to do the task as I mentioned.

I do not know whether you hear K2N Safety Power System. I have install this product on my Nissan X-Rail 2.0L. I also faced same problem as you. incured high on FC even though the car only 2 years old. The K2N able to upgrade engine torque power up to 20%. Now after my X-Rail 2.0L upgraded and power on than X-Rail 2.5L. Even my FC reduce very much.

Its up to you.If you want to know more about it , please mail at my add. [email protected] . (Jeffrey).

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Jeffrey Lee said:
Hi Lester,

I understand you have facing the High on FC on your Cefiro. 3.0L. All the advice to you from those members are correct. Likes tyre pressure, oil change, filter change, what type of oil grade you using & etc. I am not expert but I have my experience on this. Firstly, because your car a little bit ageing. If not mistaken year 1997.right ! The engine performance definately drop a bit. Have you send your car for tuning. The fuel & air mixture ratio may be out. If not, I suggest your car to the workshop and do fine tuning on engine. I am sure it will help. !

Also, it your engine consume more fuel is because your engine less on power, thus you will facing problem like fuel acceleration problem, hill climbing difficuties, overtaking problem, sometimes you might feel your engine temperature was quite high due to less power on engine. Because you need to push your engine into maximum in order to do the task as I mentioned.

I do not know whether you hear K2N Safety Power System. I have install this product on my Nissan X-Rail 2.0L. I also faced same problem as you. incured high on FC even though the car only 2 years old. The K2N able to upgrade engine torque power up to 20%. Now after my X-Rail 2.0L upgraded and power on than X-Rail 2.5L. Even my FC reduce very much.

Its up to you.If you want to know more about it , please mail at my add. [email protected] . (Jeffrey).
jeff...honestly speaking...r u reseller for K2N??? :biggrin:
can demo 1st then buy or not??

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
ongteckweng said:
jeff...honestly speaking...r u reseller for K2N??? :biggrin:
can demo 1st then buy or not??
Hello Mr Ong,

Honestly to answer you, yes!. I am A Manager over there, we are the International Sole Distributor.

If you interested in try it, I can made arrangement for you to test it. Please let me know why type of car you drive and I can prepare the necessary for you. The Installation center located at : No 5, Jalan PJU 3/46, Sunway Damansara, PJ ( Behind Ikea).

After test, if not satisfy with the product, we will fix back the original parts with out having you pay anything. Even If you satisfy with the product but not intend to install now, nevermind, at least you know what type of power really K2N Safety Power System can produce.

Trust me, You will find it difficult to be believe will come true.

Regards,

Jeff

p/s : I will post fews pieces photo for your viewing.

Last edited:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
What does it do, exactly? A fuel conditioner? And how much would fitting on a ceffy cost us? Group purchase discount perhaps? After testing by a member of the club and his testimony, of course... :smile:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
defcon1 said:
What does it do, exactly? A fuel conditioner? And how much would fitting on a ceffy cost us? Group purchase discount perhaps? After testing by a member of the club and his testimony, of course... :smile:
Hi defcon1,

The K2N Safety Power System very easy to install. Just clipped on the fuel hose right before it enters to carburettor / fuel injection. Just take about less than 60 minutes. You can get the result "INSTANTLY". Well the K2N able purify & provide oxygen into fuel thus will boost up the combustion to 100%.

You can test on the : 1) Acceleration Power, 2) Hill climbing , 3) Overtaking, 4) Engine noise, 5) exhaust emmission smell, 6) Engine torque power & etc.

The price start from RM650.00 onwards. Its depend on how great the power you want to get. We have several sizes. As I mention earlier to MR Ong. I can made arrangement for you guys to install it & test run. Or I will let you to test drive on our company car before install it. The car likes Nissan X-Rail 2.0L & Honda Accord 2.0L Vtech.-i.

Sifu, as they call you ,right!. I can assure you after you tested it , you will be amaze with the high power on your car which you never get before. Believe me !. I'm not talk big of the product. You can test by yourself, the result will tell you about the true fact.

I also mentioned. " Free Testing Available". Meaning ,after you test & find out the product really perform but you decide to install later also nevermind. At least you know where to get the powerful product in future.

Talking about group discount. ! Please come to find out the product perfomance first. then we discuss further. If I give you 100% discount but the product doesn't work, no point right !.:regular_smile:

Sifu, may be you can arrange with few members to come to our Installation Center to get a feel on it . Dont miss the chance to get the powerful product.

Till then, decision is yours.!

Thanks & Regards.

Jeff

p/s : Email me or call me to made arrangement .:phone:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Tempting...I have to do a bit of research first into the material you are using... :smile:

I doubt that it adds O2...maybe loosen up and allign the individual hydrocarbon chains to promote combustion, maybe adding some trace elements to increase burn time...but let's see... :)

Your offer to test first then pay is much appreciated, Jeff. I WILL take you up on the offer. Will let you know when I can be available... :smile:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
defcon1 said:
Tempting...I have to do a bit of research first into the material you are using... :smile:

I doubt that it adds O2...maybe loosen up and allign the individual hydrocarbon chains to promote combustion, maybe adding some trace elements to increase burn time...but let's see... :)

Your offer to test first then pay is much appreciated, Jeff. I WILL take you up on the offer. Will let you know when I can be available... :smile:
Hi defcon1,

I glad you intrested to try out. I appreciate it. You can do the research first . Its OK. ! I can guarantee you that you will not waste on your time when you come over. You will definately amaze & excited about the power you get on your car.

defcon1 !. You can mark my words " NO POWER & NO MONEY". Meaning is , If you didn't get the power on your engine , you no need to pay anything. ok! Fair Enough. !

Do call me when you plan to come .

My H/P : +6012-3086382.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many doubted the functionality of an OCT and today i am going to show you the proof that an OCT does work.

NOthing to do, so took out the OCT and.. hey! It's heavy.. Shake it a little .. liquid inside apparently!

It works..

So i drained the oil out.. it captured about 100 ml of the PCV blow-by in extremely dark color: drain-out from the OCT

Accidentally spilled it and you can see how dirty it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience