Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
i also used before AD07 (235R17/45) and lost control during wet roads, not even raining.....dry very good n gripy. whack corner highspeed in highway oso good, but once rain.....reli hailat.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
hehe....no gd la. slip here and there when im playing badminton. "POWER" no good. perhaps i shud try "DUNLOP" or "YONEX". haha...
aisei... so much slip not good lo... maybe i'll go try dunlop or yonex too... :biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
AD-07 very lak gang de... use left 60% then at parking got a bit water also da lok already... last time uphill play also pick up da lok pick up da lok sien jor.. So no confident with those tyres already yesterday then i relise the tyres AD-08 is better then R888 at wet surface road... maybe my datsun 120y is like this of feel la...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
pour lubricant durex better...
AD-08 ok la better then Toyo R888 on wet road...
durex lurbicant....how many tube you have to buy just to pour on the road....some more those durex lub is washable and not like engine oil....cannot use on tires.....

AD08 and R888 different category....1 is all rounder, 1 is semi slick....cannot compare....

AD08 is met to compare with the likes of RE001, Direzza...etc

Anyone here running R1R...how's the result in wet....

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
durex lurbicant....how many tube you have to buy just to pour on the road....some more those durex lub is washable and not like engine oil....cannot use on tires.....

AD08 and R888 different category....1 is all rounder, 1 is semi slick....cannot compare....

according to my drifter friends, R1R isnt a good wet tire. it was specifically designed for drifting so the thread design is a little bit unique. it doesn't disperse water fast enough.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
aisei... so much slip not good lo... maybe i'll go try dunlop or yonex too... :biggrin:
slip too much on the court you will on up with 'Yat Zi Ma'.....lil bro also koyak.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Mizu, I was thinking to get that....MYR320 for 15 inch....what is the price in the market now?

MF, you need to adjust your clutch release timing & throttle hold according to your tire wear...60% thread how much throttle and clutch release speed. 70%..how much 50% how much...

Everytime, I see those people or LALA or Ah Beng who wheel spin at parking area I will just shake my head.....kids...*grin...lousy throttle work....people trying to minimize wheel spin but they think wheel spin is cool....LANGWEILIG~~

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
5115 same comand i can give...
Dun Always Pressing Ppl COCKY WITHOUT REASON!!
SAKIT DE U TAU X...

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

next month la.. i change back AD-08 tyres pek san with u la... hehe... u let me go 10min sin then u come maybe can chase har geh...

decided to quote this reply instead of the edited "smart" statement.

1.i did not think i am smarter than anyone, it's just the matter how you observe,think & respond to others.some might think they are smart enough & start bluffing blindly,worse,copy & paste from other website.

2.i did not press any cock,just wanted to ask you stop talking cock my friend.i does not mean to offend or under-estimate you but don't under-estimate others in the 1st place.

you may tell it's a coincident & ask everyone to believe you.i'm just trying to let you know it's time to stop (if you want).

not trying to discourage you from participating in zth but please make sure it's constructive,make sense & stick back at the topic.

-peace-

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
AD-07 very lak gang de... use left 60% then at parking got a bit water also da lok already... last time uphill play also pick up da lok pick up da lok sien jor.. So no confident with those tyres already yesterday then i relise the tyres AD-08 is better then R888 at wet surface road... maybe my datsun 120y is like this of feel la...
wa... your 120Y using AD-08 ah? damn kao rich la you... :adore:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
r1r...the 'pineapple' tyre...yea...oso heard tat dry is nice and for track,but in malaysia's weather,if can try to avoid,furthermore wif water puddle...kinda easy to hydro...basically any tyre wif large flat area,are slippery on wet surface...

waseh...AD08 in 120y,ur tyre running wat profile???:adore:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing

i mean pour on mizunori77 body lol...
coz i juz swap my AD-08 to R888 to testing tyre ma.. compair har lo...

R888
Dry Grip: Good
Wet Grip: 50% +-
Comfort : hard and Bouncy a bit..

R1R
Wet Grip: Average
Comfort: Wont Doi Doi so geng lo...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
pineaple threads is not for road going.....is for track use lar....how to compare with street tyres ?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
slip too much on the court you will on up with 'Yat Zi Ma'.....lil bro also koyak.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Mizu, I was thinking to get that....MYR320 for 15 inch....what is the price in the market now?
yat zi ma very painful oh... :banghead::rofl:

if you wanna check tire prices, you can try HERE. they carry most of the tire brands. you can buy online too and select which tire shop you wanna go fix coz they got panel workshops. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i mean pour on mizunori77 body lol...
coz i juz swap my AD-08 to R888 to testing tyre ma.. compair har lo...

R888
Wet Grip: 50% +-
Comfort : hard and Bouncy a bit..

R1R
Wet Grip: Average
Comfort: Wont Doi Doi so geng lo...
wa... you using R888 on myvi, AD08 on 120Y and now R1R on which car? damn kao rich la you... 3 cars with 3 types of performance tires... :adore:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
u know ppl is whose brother or not.....and play what kind of car game ? hehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
yat zi ma very painful oh... :banghead::rofl:

if you wanna check tire prices, you can try HERE. they carry most of the tire brands. you can buy online too and select which tire shop you wanna go fix coz they got panel workshops. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

wa... you using R888 on myvi, AD08 on 120Y and now R1R on which car? damn kao rich la you... 3 cars with 3 types of performance tires... :adore:
sorry as i know i dint tell u i driving myvi rite? this thread is open behalf my friend...
i am damm poor only 120Y use AD-08 or R888 canoot meh 120Y also can what also need tyres what?
dun "dog eye see ppl down"
R1R is my friend told me and i juz shared with u all only ok...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
haha..this is really funny wei..drifters also dun change so many tires..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My company has very kindly allowed me to pick my own company car (woohoo!) and I've narrowed it down to a few makes/models after test drives. I'm not particularly knowledgable about cars which is why I'm here to get feedback from more knowledgable people (aka you).

Criteria are:
Efficient running costs (fuel consumption, maintenance costs etc etc)
Driving experience.

Makes/Models:

#1 BMW 320i
#2 Audi A4 1.8 TSI (comes with Bang & Olufsen as standard :D)
#3 Volkswagen CC
#4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience