mivec with emanage ultimate

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
who's here re succesfull fix the emanage ultimate on mivec ?

what map sensor code should i select at parameter setting in ultimate sofware? Bcoz the ultimate not running soo well when i make a fine tune for it, oso can't set the launch control and rev limit.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

mivec pranggg!!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
then how?..decided to sell the ultimate?..

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
You can make it work if you convert it to MAF. Unless you plan to run on ITB, then this won't be suitable

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
I fix it at my customer car, i had suggest just use emanage blue , but he decide to fix the ultimate jgak.. so now need to spend more money to rechip the standart ecu..hhuuhuu.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

maybe not, try another way to make it work

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
heheh..sorry to distrb........
why want to install piggy bag only...if really want to hv gd one..go for icomplete set...one to one changing the electronic..just plug and play bro...
i read so many problem if you want to modi part by part, my mechanis also not recomended on the piggy bag..better up to hv the one to one conversion....or maintain the original ecu...

I heart also that e-manage ultimate so many thing that cannot be use at mivec engine....and some mechanis say that we need to install V-manage if want to hv full setting......but all need to try and error...the victim is our car bro....
better get some info from all the related mechanics....confirm 1st..then decide...hehehhe
(my 1sen knowledge..heheheh)
hehehe..

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

heheh..sorry to distrb........
why want to install piggy bag only...if really want to hv gd one..go for icomplete set...one to one changing the electronic..just plug and play bro...
i read so many problem if you want to modi part by part, my mechanis also not recomended on the piggy bag..better up to hv the one to one conversion....or maintain the original ecu...

I heart also that e-manage ultimate so many thing that cannot be use at mivec engine....and some mechanis say that we need to install V-manage if want to hv full setting......but all need to try and error...the victim is our car bro....
better get some info from all the related mechanics....confirm 1st..then decide...hehehhe
(my 1sen knowledge..heheheh)
hehehe..

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
thisproblem couldn't be happend if the customer disscuss wif a workshop 1st. Ur opinion was right(Sarawak). the prob is this customer bought by himself and bring it to me to fix it. Soo wat was i going to do? just fix it laa, bcoz some of the customer maybe lebih pandai drpd formen...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
thisproblem couldn't be happend if the customer disscuss wif a workshop 1st. Ur opinion was right(Sarawak). the prob is this customer bought by himself and bring it to me to fix it. Soo wat was i going to do? just fix it laa, bcoz some of the customer maybe lebih pandai drpd formen...
hehehe some customer are also foreman in their minds
cannot blame them aso sometimes maybe he got a good deal on it
if not maybe he just excited lah see blue and see ultimate mestilah wan ultimate name more chunn mah :biggrin:

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
yeah...the best way is buy from the recomended mechanis bro....better to buy little bid expensive bro..but u still have waranty, the mechanic know how to fix it...got money to buy the car...so better use the best part for the "love" one lar...dun try to have a cheapper2 barang, then our car got problem....hehehh...

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
remember for any friends here..if u want to fix any managment , better ask at ur workshop 1st to decide what is the best or match for ur engine type..:thefinger:

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
usually mivec CA4A not really match wif any piggyback system bro.better go for the standalone,but it doesn't means u can't fix it at all, just, it not running so well on mivec engine. Halltech is a good choice,bcoz it is universal ecu, that mean u can sell it to anybody that use any type of engine later if u don't to play it anymore..:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, wanna to know about what is weber carb and what is 4 throttle?

i tot both things is the same just the name tak sama oli, but my fren told me that i am wrong. is not same.

so, nid to ask expert here about this. just wan to make it clear about this two things. pls give me more info about this. thanks 1st to u all.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience