4G93T Mivec Help

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys, I am planning to do 4G93T Mivec over here. I live in Malaysia but I'm not a Malaysian so I plan to do the hybrid here in Kuala Lumpur and then take back to my country. Anyone can give me a guide including the cost ? I am new to this engine but I know very well, but still experience matters. What things do I need to transplant ? Will I be using 4G92 Mivec wiring with a piggyback or 4G93T wiring with piggyback ? Can E-manage Ultimate support Mivec ? I want to upgrade the turbo also how about GT30R ?

PS: I need engine CK model as I will swap the engine in Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 Model.

Thanks.

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Brother thanks for the suggestion, I need CK model as I'm planning to swap in my Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 model. Engine bay layout is different.

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
u wat car now ??
or u just bring engine come and u wanted to mod from A-Z then sent back to pakistan ?

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I want to buy the engine and mod the engine from Malaysia, then ship back to my country. I study in Kuala Lumpur. Engine is for Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 model.

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
4G93T with Mivec, I don think so it will be reliable enough to play around if u do heavy mod on that...I suggest if u dont have vehicle inspection over there..u can go for EVO3 engine just touch up a bit around head,pistons, turbo, injection and computer box then bring back over there...

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
4G93T with Mivec, I don think so it will be reliable enough to play around if u do heavy mod on that...I suggest if u dont have vehicle inspection over there..u can go for EVO3 engine just touch up a bit around head,pistons, turbo, injection and computer box then bring back over there...
Yes we don't have car inspection like Puspakom in Malaysia. But Evo 3 has old layout, I don't want to ruin my car's engine bay as I said its Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 model. Engine bay layout is same as Proton Waja so Evo 3 will need lots of fabrication.

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
can give me the specification like
wat engine model ??
like 4g94 or 4g93 CK ??
is hard to find Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 using wat kind of engine .....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
EVO4 n above then?

but basically ull need the 4g92 halfcut... and then ull need to seperately buy the 4g93t block n turbo stuff like turbine, manifold etc etc.

or

u could buy the 4g93t halfcut... then buy the mivec head, wiring n ecu seperately..

as for ECU...i strongly suggest finding one where theres a decent tuner in ur country... if u buy haltech and later on no one in ur country knows how to tune it...its gonna be a problem for u when the ECU settings go haywire or if u made changes and need to retune

Last edited:

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wat engine model ??
like 4g94 or 4g93 CK ??
Brother it comes Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 till 2007 comes with 4G15 [SOHC], 4G93 [SOHC] and 4G63 [DOHC]worldwide. But in Pakistan they introduced an economical version which came up with 4G13 and 4G18. Though all the Mitsubishi Lancer got same engine bay layout. Originally my car came with 4G13 but now its running 4G93 [SOHC]. Its 4G93 CK. One more question can I swap Mivec Head on my 4G93 [SOHC] ? Is there any difference between 4G93 SOHC and DOHC pistons ? Here is my car picture to make your mind clear regarding engine bay. This picture was taken when I installed turbo in 4G13 SOHC.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

wat engine model ??
like 4g94 or 4g93 CK ??
EVO4 n above then?

but basically ull need the 4g92 halfcut... and then ull need to seperately buy the 4g93t block n turbo stuff like turbine, manifold etc etc.

or

u could buy the 4g93t halfcut... then buy the mivec head, wiring n ecu seperately..

as for ECU...i strongly suggest finding one where theres a decent tuner in ur country... if u buy haltech and later on no one in ur country knows how to tune it...its gonna be a problem for u when the ECU settings go haywire or if u made changes and need to retune
Yes brother correct EVO 4 and onwards. I'm already running 4G93 SOHC under the hood with 55shots wet nitrous on stock ecu, just replaced stock Fuel Pressure Regulator with aftermarket adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. Can I swap 4G92 Mivec Head, wiring, sensors and ecu with this 4G93 SOHC ? For tuning I will prefer E-Manage Ultimate Piggybacked with 3.5Bar Map sensor with Mivec Ecu. Tuning is not a big issue I myself has tuned cars on Hondata, AEM and Vafc. 4G93 SOHC looks like this.

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
bro, i would suggest you to buy the entire miveck ck halfcut to plonk in then only move the next step to turbo-ed it ...not necessary to be 93 for this setup! And the 4g93 sohc is single cam, it will not fit mivec head which is from twincam even u thought of swapping both.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience