Need help with mivec turbo parts

GeneJoy

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
Dear all,

I am currently running a 4G92 Mivec head with a 4G93T block. I am looking to get a bigger turbine and run much higher boost thus am looking for stronger internals. Understand that ACL do manufacture rod and main bearings for the 4G93T crank but have no luck in finding forged pistons and conrods for the block. Anybody can recommend me any brand or where can i get forged pistons and forged conrods?

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
erm visit ksp , i saw forged connie dogs for 4g9X series , they also have JE pistons

GeneJoy

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
erm visit ksp , i saw forged connie dogs for 4g9X series , they also have JE pistons

hi there bro,

thanks for the heads up, do you know what brand are the conrods? and the JE pistons are for the 4g93 block? where is ksp btw?

cheers

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
Dear all,

I am currently running a 4G92 Mivec head with a 4G93T block. I am looking to get a bigger turbine and run much higher boost thus am looking for stronger internals. Understand that ACL do manufacture rod and main bearings for the 4G93T crank but have no luck in finding forged pistons and conrods for the block. Anybody can recommend me any brand or where can i get forged pistons and forged conrods?

Many thanks in advance.

regards
you are looking foged piston size ?

low budget ?

GeneJoy

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
you are looking foged piston size ?

low budget ?
hi there bro,

sorry for the late reply, looking for full forged 81mm pistons and forged conrods. whats the best price and brand i can get?

regards

Blue>8756

Known Member
Apr 8, 2006
for the piston, my opinion for performance/high boosting piston is u can use supercharge piston from toyota. It's 81mm.
Or otherwise u also can use CA18 Nissan turbo piston & from Mazda B8 turbo..
Both piston is 83mm. But the problem is those piston is really hard to get, but its more cheaper than u buy the new one like JE.
Juz my 2 cent..

GeneJoy

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
for the piston, my opinion for performance/high boosting piston is u can use supercharge piston from toyota. It's 81mm.
Or otherwise u also can use CA18 Nissan turbo piston & from Mazda B8 turbo..
Both piston is 83mm. But the problem is those piston is really hard to get, but its more cheaper than u buy the new one like JE.
Juz my 2 cent..

hi bro,

yea heard about those pistons before but i think the prices quoted was almost the same? i reckon the weak link of the 4g93t motor would be more the conrod. was looking to drop a GT2876 turbo in.

regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after searching the forums, i found that most ppl recommend changing the engine for better performance.

what if i do not want to change the engine? what mods can i do to get the extra performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience