Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Is the lancer Gt out of stock rite now actually? My family plans to buy 1 but is not sure of its availability.

When will be the estimated time for the next batch to arrive?
I have a fren who booked the car (red color) on the 1st day launch & decided to cancel it. Car is ready for collection...Immediate delivery !!!

Who wanna take over the order can call me.

Sep 25, 2007
I've made a booking too but waiting list till Next year March, are you sure the booking can transfer owner ? As far for my concern from the salesman you're unable to do the transfer, only can cancel the booking...
Can you confirm this and revert back to me ?

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
I've made a booking too but waiting list till Next year March, are you sure the booking can transfer owner ? As far for my concern from the salesman you're unable to do the transfer, only can cancel the booking...
Can you confirm this and revert back to me ?
No problem, the EON HQ gave green light. Can transfer one.

Say u're the relative or cousin ma.

Sep 25, 2007
Thanks for the offer anyway...
I got an advice to take car which is manufactured year 2008, i guess i got the time to wait as well.. Thanks a lot

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
So far only seen one on the road.. how come eh??

Was on Kerinchi link approaching the car from behind. I was thinking, why the heck this car (I was thinking it's a Mazda 3 or Mazda 6, red color somemore), got a Mitsubishi logo on the back. Lo and behold, when I got beside it only I realized that it's the Lancer 2.0GT.

The back is not as ganas as the front though, the front bumper style is really ganas. Cun! Put back BBS rims on it, lagi garang. The stock 18" not garang enough eventhough it's huge. But at RM115++, super value sial.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
cars manufactured after October is considered a new year.

hence, if manufactured in October 07, car is an 08 model.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Apparently Mitsubishi Malaysia was planning to sell 400 cars this year, or something like that. But they sold 400 cars in 4 days instead. So, if you don't see any around yet you don't have to wonder, they're coming. The limitation now isn't the sales but Mitsubishi's ability to meet those orders and bring the cars from Japan.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Is the lancer Gt out of stock rite now actually? My family plans to buy 1 but is not sure of its availability.

When will be the estimated time for the next batch to arrive?
Just ask last week...
One of the Mitsu sales person said that need to wait for 6 months as business too good...
Can wait? Then Good Luck..hohohohohoho

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
can't wait ar?juz go to the nearest show room & test drive everday until ur car arrive lo... haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wanna know where can i find a suitable metal gasket for the intake manifold's outlet. so far have been offered 1.6 wira paper/cork gaskets that don't really fit the outlet. the gasket outlet cutout is 1mm smaller than the intake manifold's.

i was thinking of going to ah heng's exhaust to see if he's got any lying around. what's the next best choice eh?

also, the 4g9x throttle bodies have 3 nipples at the top of the TB that has the letters 'P', 'E' and 'A' embossed. currently have 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience