Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
155hp...... not worth it.... for RM116K...... why.....?????
should be 200hp.....

RedKing

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
so dont buy it....
i have more time to save money coz less people want to buy this car..
hehehe... plz give more negative comment..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
aiyah

u guys keep on giving negative replies and this thread is gonna get locked like the persona thread.

keep the negativities to urself or express it in a more subtle manner

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Objective criticism is good and I think encouraged. It necessitates improvements.

Blind bashing based on serious bias or general troll-like behaviour is what is frowned upon.

That said, I can't really see any serious negatives in this thread. Maybe just one random nutter.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Objective criticism is good and I think encouraged. It necessitates improvements.

Blind bashing based on serious bias or general troll-like behaviour is what is frowned upon.

That said, I can't really see any serious negatives in this thread. Maybe just one random nutter.
agreed, but that one nutter can lead to more nutters LOL

that said, just saw one on the road this afternoon.

looks so damn good on the move, the new lancer

RedKing

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
lancer gt here dont have xtra airbag, sunroof, rockford, Hid light, auto light and rain sensor, keyless.... thats y it can be cheaper than others here.. but then some you can buy later... correct me if im wrong..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well, its direct competitor is the Civic. So might I ask, which one of those things you mentioned does the Civic have over the Lancer?

str8line

Oct 22, 2004
wahhhhhhhhh matilah macam ni...bought SWIFT CBU...2 month CKD...now this one....ayoyo...
waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh matilah..syok

charles_ko7

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Lancer GT, when i see that prize is very intersted, then i see again the performance also great..... but i dont like one thing in the lancer GT is GEARBOX,
why mitsubishi use the CVT gearbox for this lancer, i dont trust the CVT technology coz :hmmmm: if drive this lancer with std performance is ok ,when u tune up this engine i scare that GEARBOX will fast bungkus ??

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Lancer GT, when i see that prize is very intersted, then i see again the performance also great..... but i dont like one thing in the lancer GT is GEARBOX,
why mitsubishi use the CVT gearbox for this lancer, i dont trust the CVT technology coz :hmmmm: if drive this lancer with std performance is ok ,when u tune up this engine i scare that GEARBOX will fast bungkus ??
CVT is a proven technology and is very reliable.

the only limiting factor is torque application.

However, Nissan has applied their VQ35's with the CVT 'box and no problems whatsoever. And their engines produce massive power and torque.

Audi's Multitronic is available with the 2.0TFSi engine.

The drawback is the 'weird' (not wired) driving experience, especially the rubber-band effect.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Is the lancer Gt out of stock rite now actually? My family plans to buy 1 but is not sure of its availability.

When will be the estimated time for the next batch to arrive?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i need ur help
my car is wira aeroback
few weeks ago i found out my car suddenly stinks...
feel so weird bcos my car using glade air freshner, it used to b dam nice smell once i open the car's door.
few days later, i realise the under the rubber mat on my driver side is wet.
the carpet is wet. only my driver side.
then i did checking... no water leak from the door... n under also no problem
water should b leaking from somewhere around the fire wall...
who got this experience...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience