MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

LS1113

Nov 1, 2006
Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

there is a subaru case bocor engine after switching many type of tuner (cheap tuner)then in the end... he sold his car for s15 lookalike[/quote]

Sounds very familiar leh....I think I know who you talking about.

sti2626

Aug 29, 2007

For HKS Vpro, I think it's abt BND5000 complete with ecu, harness and tuning by Ohura and as for Microtech ecu with X4 module, is abt BND2000 (or maybe less) harness is done locally and as for tuning, it's BND1K (By Anthony Rodrigues of Maztech).

sti2626: Please fill in if I've left out anything.

NEXT year tuning fee:
B$1500 per car NETT
B$200 chin-kai standby fee

dyno - :adore: pray to GOD Hayashi Boss will invest one.

Microtech ECU must buy from CHin-Kai.
Wiring of microtech must install by CHin-kai or Seng-kai.
any microtech buy from other people will still be consider, but wiring must be done by Chin-kai and seng-kai, NO other kai-kai wiring.

Tuning: Selected Customer ONLY.

cos this year i feel like i am begging people to tune. Those who i call to tune tis year and no tune, F**K off next year. :mad:

NO more like this year Re-tune people $700, next year one price is one price, don ask for discount

B$1500 nett

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei

Correct...with launch control switch on, there will be a slight boost built up say maybe about 0.6bar or so may even up to 1.0bar. All depends on the size of your turbine housing.
launch control is launch control. its to control the rpm for lauching.
Antilag is Antilag. its to build up boost so it dont lag

vpro is 2 in 1. HKS call it prostart. most ecu is 2 in 1 too.

launch control by itself dont build boost. Im willing to bet money. are you?

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005

Correct...with launch control switch on, there will be a slight boost built up say maybe about 0.6bar or so may even up to 1.0bar. All depends on the size of your turbine housing.
My understanding of how Launch Control works is that you need to go WOT while activating it, not just switching on. Cheers.

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005

launch control is launch control. its to control the rpm for lauching.
Antilag is Antilag. its to build up boost so it dont lag

vpro is 2 in 1. HKS call it prostart. most ecu is 2 in 1 too.

launch control by itself dont build boost. Im willing to bet money. are you?
Yes,Launch Control by itself won't build boost. You need the right turbocharger and enough exhaust energy(ahem, tuning trick) to build boost. Ball-bearing ones of the right size can easily build too. :)

LS111 is kind of correct in saying:"Correct...with launch control switch on, there will be a slight boost built up say maybe about 0.6bar or so may even up to 1.0bar. All depends on the size of your turbine housing."

Sorry, no betting. I don't even buy 4D. :)

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
HAHAHA...so Ah Chai + Ah Fung = Tin Har Mou Dik.
fung + chai = one mountain cannot hide 2 dragon

2 outcome= hayash become best workship ( better han SHH)
or = close ( have to pay extra expenses

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: here's my Launch Control Button

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

can i ask for the Microtech ECU have the same like vpro is 2 in 1 in same time like HKS call it prostart :hmmmm: :confused:

RocK

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Brunei

nova said:
Yes,Launch Control by itself won't build boost. You need the right turbocharger and enough exhaust energy(ahem, tuning trick) to build boost. Ball-bearing ones of the right size can easily build too. :)

LS111 is kind of correct in saying:"Correct...with launch control switch on, there will be a slight boost built up say maybe about 0.6bar or so may even up to 1.0bar. All depends on the size of your turbine housing."
Its nothing todo with turbo. its not a tuning trick. its a ecu feature. i think u calling anti-lag funtion 'Launch Control' :stupid:

can i ask for the Microtech ECU have the same like vpro is 2 in 1 in same time like HKS call it prostart :hmmmm: :confused:
Motec
Microtech
Haltech
Autronic

i know for sure have the same 2in1 as Vpro. not sure about the rest. cannot confirm for you.

correct me if im wrong, HongSeng and AM1 wira dont use this features. If i recall right, both of them were pumping their throttle on lauch. :hmmmm:

sti2626

Aug 29, 2007
Launch control is for kids that doesnt know how to launch the car.

as from Rock: correct me if im wrong, HongSeng and AM1 wira dont use this features. If i recall right, both of them were pumping their throttle on lauch.

that mean if both of them didnt use launch control, that mean they are professional.

Launch control is that u press the button then u Full Throttle during the launching, so u dont have to worry bout miss or anything and the ECU has oledi set the required "RPM" for the car to launch.

if u know the performance of ur car well, u doesnt need launch control.
i have been playing for so long since my RED WRX, i didnt even use launch control. when i bought over the yellow STi Type-RA, i used launch control to PLAY "FIRE" only, hehe :p

if the car is fast, is fast, no need RUBBISH.
if the driver is good, same theory also no need RUBBISH.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience