Me, myself and I

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
good to know got ppl like 7 series too...although im also a 'big car' type of guy i still like 5 Series only...not too big n not too small...

my first car i drove after got my driving license was my dad's E23 7 series 728i... served us well n had very little prob...

then i got my Toyota Corolla SE 1.6 twincam 16valve... a good n faithful car... served me well for almost one year...then the car 'RELEGATED' for my mother to drive... ha ha...

then late last year, my dad got me a BMW E28 5 series 528i... awesome power! n its still serving me... nvr regretted having the car...

but now my dad has got me a new car, a BMW E34 5 series 520i... poor, poor power but its a manual, very beautiful in RED, n very comfortable (check out the car in my avatar)... though i can only drive this car full time after got somebody want to buy my E28... any takers?

By the way, my dad's car is a babe magnet... if got chance or any opportunity, i sure take it out go yamcha wif girls, ha ha! Its a Mercedes Benz CE300 24V but too bad the car not garang enuf... i was thinking to advise my father change the Benz colour to metallic yellow... like the Lambo Murcielago.. cos the current silver is a bit dull...

Yeah, u definitely feel safe in a BMW... i drive Kancil alredi feeling unstable at 80km/h... but drive BMW can even take corners at 160km/h...ha ha!

jiajia

Oh so thats what ur car for huh! Magnet...icic B) Good for you. I hope ur car can only fetch all the babe u want...Then i think u should consider bigger car ..7 series la...can fit more babys.
Rich boy :huh: I admire people who earn their own car better :rolleyes:
Have fun with ur magnet... :lol:

jiajia

:D haha...then ask xtracooljustin...i bet he take male & female...u got a big chance dude B)

jiajia

Well then i guess thats gotta be specific how much are u into...more female or male :lol:

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
aiyah... JJ dun jealous la...

i so rarely get to drive my dad's Merc... u know wat...

the babes r my sisters, gramma etc... ;) somehow heaven destined that when i drive this car have to fetch these ppl... ;)

ha ha... mayb u bad hearted want me to get banned... thats y JJ got banned n have to reregister again... ;)

by the way did u all notice got a lots of post n topics missing alredi??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

jiajia

Hey xtraNOT cool justin, u're so outdate la...database problem ma...all gone...too bad ur inconsiderate forum also gone!!...
ANyway...why on earth should i be jealous...please :P
nvm...i like to re-register....if u please :D

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
its getting hot here... let take off all your cloth... hear this lyric b4? cool down man... anyway, i earn my car through my hard work, xtracooljustin is a lucky man, no one to be blaimed... no offence ya... jiajia, you should be proud of yourself too... cheer up...

jiajia

Yo, i'm cool <_< Sure i'm proud of myself, wait i fetch all the zth members in my car soon :lol:

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
dun 'how lian' la....

these few years also me n my car fetch u only wat...ha ha...except recently u got fetch me once a while... ;) :D :D

want to fetch all forumers here? ha ha... go driving school n get another license first... 'E' Class license... then u'll b able to drive a lorry to fetch evybody here... ha ha ...

vprj...peace dude...no problems here... just some 'healthy n proactive' chit chattin here ;) i not working yet mah... so my own self-paid car will come in a short while more, dun worry... B) B) B)

I need a advise from sifu sifu at this forum for my question.
I'm using nissan Cefiro A32 and wanna to change my absorber ..first on my mine is should i go for adjustable or original .
I would like to lower my car and asking my foremen they say if i use adjustable or sport spring it will spoil my drive shaft.
It what foreman say is true ? Need opinion from sifu sifu that can help me solve this problem.
I'm at JB area.Any foreman that can help me?