Me, myself and I

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
Hi... im here for 2 months liao... post quite alot alredi but still havent introduce myself... pai seh pai seh ;)

im more active in bmwclub.com.my and friendster.com ;)

im from Kepong, KL
currently studying Architecture in UTM, JB
my current car is E28 BMW 528i (im a continental lover guy, esp BMW n Mercs)
my second car is BMW E34 520i, which is my avatar (after sell my E28 first)
my dream car for (next few years) is Mercedes SL55 AMG (after work few years first) then when i got the cash maybe a Ferrari Enzo or Lambo Murcielago

u can check out my humble junk at http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e28/f...=4346988&page=4

my online portfolio is still under developement, will let it out as soon as its done!

hoping to look for like-minded ppl who r interested in da same stuff! c ya in da forum!

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
oo... tot siapa created a similar thread with mine...
hi dude.. nice to have u here..

wah... 2 months already posted around 6K posts.... salute!!

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
thats a nice car...
cool old skool bimmer...

and whats with the M5 enblem??? :lol:

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
ermm.... sollie.... really blurr sotong...
that day lah... always tot thurdays is friday...

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
bimmers... all my boss are bimmers supporter. 2 boss driving X5 and big boss driving bigger one... can't tell you much cos afraid he saw this... hehe...

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
ksgoh, sorry just now i replied you as koh... my mistake... ok, big boss driving 725i... few 318i and 530i too

acbc

KD
Hi there,

Welcome, welcome... I'm also a BMW fan... well, mostly 7 Series. I normally drive my mom's E32 (730i) on weekends (let my current car rest).

Sure is fun driving a BMW... especially after u smoked an annoying Wiralution GSR wanna-be (well, he started 1st by tailing everyone) without trying very hard (just put down the arm rest, turn up some cool tunes aka techno n floor the accelerator). All without the power of turbo... fully NA! :P

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
ohhh :ph34r: ... respect bro respect but don endangered public life ya. drive safely, let others tailgate but we maintain our status as safe driver... B) ... no had feelin ya

acbc

KD
Originally posted by vprj@Oct 28 2004, 10:36
ohhh :ph34r: ... respect bro respect but don endangered public life ya. drive safely, let others tailgate but we maintain our status as safe driver... B) ... no had feelin ya
Well... try telling that to the annoying owner... :D

I think after being 'tiong-ed' by a bigger car and he has no power to outrun it will serve as a lesson for him to drive carefully next time.

Somehow, I felt safe in a BMW...

View attachment 572613

Look at this baby G wagon. It’s slow, it’s bumpy, and it’s a real 4WD with a ladder frame and transfer case. I love the modern retro look.

I think it’ll be damn cool for city driving. Since you don’t need the power to be stuck in traffic.

Thanks to Proton, Suzuki no longer exists in Malaysia. I think every car enthusiast must hate Proton company, because of them cars are overpriced in Malaysia.