Looking for FD3s parts!

Brew

Apr 7, 2011
Sarawak
Hey guys, I am looking for a few parts for my rx7, and probably some advice from you guys as well so i guess i'll just merge these two into this thread.

The items I am looking for are for now and I may add in more later accordingly:

1. Door lease lining (its black in colour located on the door frame)
2. Turn signal lever (my headlight contact point is fXcked that when i turn the signal, my headlights will turn off and on again)
3. Wheel arch cover (front left and right)
4. (to be added later)

Anyone of you experience this when starting the car? before I installed my volt stabilizer and grounding, the car was able to crank and start just like that but after installation, I had to step on the throttle in order for the car to start. how should I go about rectifying this ?

Last edited:

Brew

Apr 7, 2011
Sarawak
hm..it seems to be ok now..don't have to step on the throttle for it to start. but wiring and all dat have yet to be done..need to find time to leave it at the workshop.

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro, why dont you pay a visit to ah choy's in USJ? He probably has some of the parts that you're lookin for.

Brew

Apr 7, 2011
Sarawak
bro..im not located in KL..dats the thing haha.not gonna be in kl anytime soon as well.sigh

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
u can proly call ah choy and ask him to ship those things to u ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've installed pivot ignition earth on my toyota wish two weeks ago. The torque has improved but my FC seems to have dropped. Was quite disappointed as I installed this more for the FC improvement. I also noticed that the effect on city driving is more. Anyone facing the same problem? Is this expected? I'm contemplating to uninstall the cable. Comment?

:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience