Honda Turbo Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Honda Turbo Kits

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
How come mine waja dont use that PS2 things???? Why it used e manage.....that for honda only or ????

HA HA no time no see.......

-Nick-

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
i'm interested in Bolting on2 my city.. but 2 my understanding the cvt gearbox cant stand on long term right? can i change 2 a manual gear box 1st then only i bolt on or any sugestion? btw driving a 2004 city idsi.. issit posible? thx in advancee

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Yes its possible to bolting on2 your city with cvt gerabox. We have a few customer boosting city and jazz that have cvt gearbox and still running strong. The key point here is to place your power band which suite your cvt gearbox. Come to our place to discuss further... and it will fall to Package 1 (RM6800).

Thanks

-Nick-

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Okay.. ur place is Drager racing right? can pm me ur contact num n name pls.. thank u :)

lilvee

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
KL
Visit site
Too many things to discuss bro... like a power band wise... is for drag race or street racing... traction... everything

If you really serious, better come down here and we talk.

We can give you 500whp from DC5 machine... but it would not be cheap!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First of all, we would like to show our greatest appreciation to Scholl Concepts Asia for giving us the opportunity to try our their new professional line products. We are proud to be able to work with wetshine.net on this particular combo detailing with the help of Scholl Concepts products. Our client has bring to us a Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience