Honda Crx And Crx Delsol Headcount!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
crower75,
u try call up lightningfield n ask him wat happened lar..i was @ d other end so i duno wat happened.....pokoknyer,apek MONANG!!besar kecik wo bu che tau..ahahhaha

makelovefun

Jul 7, 2006
akuma said:
makelovefun,
whoaa..nice ride...EG1?is dat a 1.5 o wat?coz i usually c EG2 alot....but if urs is a 1.5,how come got d 4eye headlight?i tot only DOHC VTECs haf dat light combination?correct me if i'm wrong as i'm not familiar w Del Sols...rare beast indeed.....btw,is urs a targa or trans top?
HEHE.....it is B16a,father buy few year aleady,nop use giv me drive...juz get license tis year^^trans top,but tis car topspeed 80KM/H onli

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
topspeed 80km/h? b16a? tat the limit ur father permits u izit? haha....

makelovefun

Jul 7, 2006
lolz....the car lower arm break aleadi la,drive so fast the car wil buang(driver side)..take to workshop also cant find this lower arm~~
Anyone can help me?i dun wan drive 80km/h!!

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
which side lower arm? can try to find if know exactly which part....

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
akuma, the 4 light is the first gen delsols, also wif vtec here, rarely is d15 (mostly us market)

later on models took away the 2 small lights cos of problems wif water leaking. ukdm delsol also got some extras not found locally here..

del sol~

1/4mile

Nov 17, 2005
makelovefun,
Ya man...Is it a EG1 or EG2? How cum got big VTEC inside...you put in haf cut? Anyway I like your Red Sol! It's hot man! But it's quite sayang that you modify the 2 compartment boxes at the back to put in your subs....can't put in your trunk mei?

1/4mile

Nov 17, 2005
makelovefun,
there's a whole list of chop shops in klang valley available at zth. if you can't find it, let me know, i have a soft copy. that might help you in getting your lower arm.....what a waste for a B16 engine....you are not doing the engine justice =) hahaha need to unleash the beast mar..correct or not guys..

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
eh ? the lower arm not the same as EG one?
u can try Mun Lee... few months back in Kg Melayu Subang i saw one white half cut delsol dunno what engine inside... you can try your luck there..

makelovefun

Jul 7, 2006
now problem no onli lower arm busher ah...break....is whole engine mounting position run....SUSPENSION SYSTEM ALL ALSO RUN POSITION,When pass corner,the absorber wil kena car body...
haiz....tis car accident many time aleady....
Rather i modify my eg == get b18c better

larrylisburn

Oct 13, 2006
CRX For Sale

I have a CRX that I am unable to sell because of complications with the paperwork (import). I may be able to sell parts of it or come to some arrangement with buyer. It is in good workling order except for the Distributor. Year 1989, black 1.6 si, nice seats, nice wheels, good gearbox, good tyres, Tint. I need 4WD for my business.

Larry

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
guys, besides MunLee any where else has parts for DelSol? i hve been to munlee
and currently they dont have at all, need interior parts ie
door, handle bars, dash-board...if any knows, pls PM me, appreciate it
thanks.

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
munlee got...i saw del sol doors over there....

larry,
u got pm.....haha

larrylisburn

Oct 13, 2006
It is legal, it is in my name, imported, duty paid but customs stamp says that I cannot sell it. Dont know why they did that.. If anyone can get around the customs problem I will sell for a good price. Otherwise am open to suggestions. Just dont want anyone getting fines and summons in my name. Or else maybe chop up for parts. Body cannot, because got serial number (in my name). . If you can sort out customs will sell for RM 8K

Customs gave me problems because I brought in my Motorcycle at the same time. Miti said it was okay. then when they arrived at port Klang they said I can only have one or the other but not both. So they imposed this restriction that I cannot sell the car, my choice was to ship it back to its port of origin...
Larry

mydelsol

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Larry,

as far as I know, you cant sell the car if it has only been less then 4 years under
your posession, after the 4th year you can sell, as in stated under AP for "students" ruling, am sure abt it. so how long since you brought back the car?

larrylisburn said:
It is legal, it is in my name, imported, duty paid but customs stamp says that I cannot sell it. Dont know why they did that.. If anyone can get around the customs problem I will sell for a good price. Otherwise am open to suggestions. Just dont want anyone getting fines and summons in my name. Or else maybe chop up for parts. Body cannot, because got serial number (in my name). . If you can sort out customs will sell for RM 8K

Customs gave me problems because I brought in my Motorcycle at the same time. Miti said it was okay. then when they arrived at port Klang they said I can only have one or the other but not both. So they imposed this restriction that I cannot sell the car, my choice was to ship it back to its port of origin...
Larry

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Honda Malaysia has introduced a range of limited edition models based on the City and Jazz. Dubbed the City X and Jazz X respectively, both models are identified via their X emblems, hinting the exclusivity of the X Edition models.

What’s new?

• Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
  • Half-Leather Seats with embossed "X" motif
  • Trunk Tray...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience