Help and info ek4 parts.

Civic-si

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Shah Alam
I need some info and some estimates of prices of new and used or recond for the folliwng front parts for Civic Ek4 4doors:

1.Driveshaft - left & right
2.Linkages
3.Joints
4.enjine acillaries
5.Bushing
6.Steering rack

also possible, the estimate of labour charge for installing the parts. Thx for any help. Cheers.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Sorry I can't provide exact prices, but last I spent on:

Driveshafts - RM250 (B16 one) about RM600 for Integra R 96, the price varies depending on shops/people you go to. Quality also varies, (sometimes the rubber is hardened already, but the bearings still okay)
Bushings (new) - RM400 (whole car, not sure if there are bushings that weren't changed since everything is decided by my mechanic friend.)

The price can vary a lot, depending on the condition, or how fast you want the item, or how stingy the person selling the part is, so I doubt you'll find quotes by people helpful.

Last edited:

Civic-si

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Shah Alam
thx for the info. I just want to know the estimates coz i dont want to be cheated. anymore help?

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
bro,
try call up a few honda genuine spare parts shops n compare their prices. for new ones.

edy7311

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
..i done my ek4 convertion last 2weeks:

$250 = left or right d/shaft [hafkat price]
$120 = linkage [runner price]
steering rack, if i sell $200 can aR? hehe.. [fr my ek4 hafkat..]

krusell

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
dude...

for that kind of barang and labour, i think u need 1k above in your pocket...your driveshaft if too hard just custom made...maybe cheaper from halfcut:omg_smile: :omg_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all here.... I just want to ask for experience on brake pads. I was quoted 160 for a brand Mintye and 300+ for bendix on toyota mr2 2 pot. Im on a budget so im more inclined to go for the mintye. Any experience on this? Is it ok? Because i got nightmares with cheap bad pads b4. Just for city drive no track. Or else, any recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience