GTi vs VVT-i vs 6A12(m)

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
hi to all zthians,

i'm passing by to open his thread just for fun, and to chat on above this matter...hehe:biggrin: :biggrin:

currently,me and my fren wana hv a test power with this stupid vios that think his car are damm powerful enough....everytime come out also talking cock,so i decided to ask some of bro & sifus some comments & opinions...

we will test on 1km++ distance..

1)Satria Gti (4G93 stock) with 16" rims,S-AFC2, & full HotBits exhaust system
2)Toyota Vios (stock)wit 15" rims, custom air intake,damm lot of ground cables
3)Perdana V6 6A12(manual) with 17"rims,straight flow exhaust+some minor custom mods..

So,what do u all think???

Post it up!

Last edited:

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
i think GTi perhaps ?

What about 400m between my car and a friend of mine ?
1.)Ford Laser Lynx 2Door 1.8 (M) with 16'' rims, K&N filter, Borla full set Exhaust System.
2.)Proton Satria Neo 1.6 (M) with 15'' rims, Apexi air intake with C.A.I, Hot Bits Full Exhaust System.

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
i think GTi perhaps ?

What about 400m between my car and a friend of mine ?
1.)Ford Laser Lynx 2Door 1.8 (M) with 16'' rims, K&N filter, Borla full set Exhaust System.
2.)Proton Satria Neo 1.6 (M) with 15'' rims, Apexi air intake with C.A.I, Hot Bits Full Exhaust System.
which 1 is yor car,bro???

definitely,is Ford Laser la.....coz neo pick up is quite slow..

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
same wit me since my wira just changed to 1.6 mivec auto , my friend challenge me wit his vios e-spec with 15" rim and twin exhaust. So any sifu try before??

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
hi to all zthians,

i'm passing by to open his thread just for fun, and to chat on above this matter...hehe:biggrin: :biggrin:

currently,me and my fren wana hv a test power with this stupid vios that think his car are damm powerful enough....everytime come out also talking cock,so i decided to ask some of bro & sifus some comments & opinions...

3)Perdana V6 6A12(manual) with 17"rims,straight flow exhaust+some minor custom mods..

Post it up!
for me i think is the pedana since it is V6 , dont under estimate v6 power...
second is the GTI and follow by vios, If 3 of the car doest have speed cut, my friends vios cruising at 200km/h wit is the top speed the engine suffer alot screeeemmmm like hell

KUCINGMERAH

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
hi to all zthians,

Post it up!

OF COURSE PERDANA V6TT COZ I HAVE 1...HEHE:biggrin:

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
of cos gti lead laa...v6 power only comes when top-end.....and the vios?? ahh....wasting time to test....

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
hi to all zthians,

Post it up!

100m
1) GTi
2) Perdana
3) Vios

400m
1) GTi
2) Perdana
3) Vios (Far away)

1000m
1) GTi (Block Perdana)
2) Perdana (Close, cant pass cause GTi driver is a good blocker and have better response car)
3) Wira SE Maroon 4G15 (M) (Chase Perdana next)
4) Vios (Eat my shit)

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Then comes one putra from behind, good respond car too, take wira SE and Perdana, cucuk Gti.

Clipz

Feb 9, 2007
100m
1) GTi
2) Perdana
3) Vios

400m
1) GTi
2) Perdana
3) Vios (Far away)

1000m
1) GTi (Block Perdana)
2) Perdana (Close, cant pass cause GTi driver is a good blocker and have better response car)
3) Wira SE Maroon 4G15 (M) (Chase Perdana next)
4) Vios (Eat my shit)
damm ....ahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need opinion from the cfu out there..
i want to colour my dashboard....i didnt mean the panel but my dashboard..anybody knows the spray that i can use? :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience