Satria GTI evo 3

May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

I am interested in buying this car but not sure if it`s reliable. Anybody got any advice on this car and whether its worth buying? I don`t know whether its problematic or not so will appreciate it if ppl who have owned/driven this car can give some feedback? Thanks guys.

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Hi all,

I am interested in buying this car but not sure if it`s reliable. Anybody got any advice on this car and whether its worth buying? I don`t know whether its problematic or not so will appreciate it if ppl who have owned/driven this car can give some feedback? Thanks guys.
it shouldnt be a problem if previous owner well taken care of the car. mostly cars like this owned by people who knows what they are dealing with. power is enough on stock engine but after getting tweaked, it will become monster! just show me the money...

turbomania

May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What about handling and comfort? How does the satria gti chassis handle the additional power is the handling good enough with some upgrades?

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
What about handling and comfort? How does the satria gti chassis handle the additional power is the handling good enough with some upgrades?
handling and comfort is two different thing. if u want handling, u must sacrifice comfort. a good set of adjustable abs will make sure u have both eventho not as u really like. add-on bars is a must i believe. maybe u should ask the owner what modification he has done to his car and then feed us wit tat info. that will be much easier for us to gives further comment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day Zerotohundredianzzz,

Me and my friend are planning to install this Radiostar Alarm System (Kind Eagle) and we have called their spokesman and was informed that if we can get 5 or more cars to install, the price will be more cheaper...

So Guys,....If any one of you interested..please let me know k ...Lets get together and enjoy cheaper price for this alarm system :regular_smile:

Cheers,
Jack
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience