Fresh & New~

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by jiajia@Nov 10 2004, 12:43
Sorry i mean LKW :P

kingkong,what fans club? Do i have one? Cyberjaya no place eto TT, got la, under my condo, the only mamak i guess. :blink:
I'm going Aus on 15th for a week, now is so damn busy trying to complete all my work before i leave for the one week trip, i so tired~ :ph34r: Dont even have time to pack i guess..

Hi lil_jk B)
Can go to street mall punya new mamak for TT mah, open 24 hours.

Hope you have a wonderful trip to aus. No need to pack lah.. go with empty luggage so got lots of space to bring back souvenirs for us :D

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
jiajia:

hi

yeah, i think going there empty handed is okay.......

at least that is what i usually do......going overseas empty handed but coming back with a lot of stuff, not only as personal use but also to sell, lol, kekekeke

P

PrinceHamsap

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
how can i ever miss tis cute gal ... :lol:

erlo JiaJia ... welcome to ZTH
I am the most friendly, innocent n decent forummer here
upon ur depature .... hope u will enjoy here :lol:
many ppl would love to know more bout u .... keke

u MMU ah ??? cool ... near my workin place .... cyberjaya
then maybe can nyek nyek nyek ... i mean lunch :lol:

haha ... enjoy ur stay here ...

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
oh NONO, I'm not from LKW, Thank God...wat i c from the students there are so no manners...i was one parking with my fren outside Cyberia, there's a pretty lady who's driving a Kelisa at the back of us just show us her thrid finger. And she was so pretty. Why man i'm not even blocking her or anythhing. I also learnt from my friend we have to be more alert when passing LKW cuz students there just dun see traffice even when they have to.

U mean 24 hours Hassan? i heard the price there are unreasonable <_< I havent try it yet

haha...goin there empty handed? i wish to kidnap back a koala bear, anyone can teach me how? :rolleyes:

gee...princeH....hahah...u are....so wat ur nick sounds like...anyway thanks for ur warm welcome! Hope to see more of ur innocent B) Where u work?

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
well i havent met all of them so i can't tell, i heard my friends say they are very stingy also...i dunno...but i sure do not hope to meet people that rude :P

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
well, Koala Bears ah?......

sorry, i think i kenot help you lah.......

so far I have exprienced of "smuggling" back dogs and turtles(the ones that i am selling off now, posted in the Classifields section of zth.com) from other countries.......but koala bears?

sorry, so sorry....kenot help right now....but let me think ways of doing it......lol

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by jiajia@Nov 13 2004, 19:01
oh NONO, I'm not from LKW, Thank God...wat i c from the students there are so no manners...i was one parking with my fren outside Cyberia, there's a pretty lady who's driving a Kelisa at the back of us just show us her thrid finger. And she was so pretty. Why man i'm not even blocking her or anythhing. I also learnt from my friend we have to be more alert when passing LKW cuz students there just dun see traffice even when they have to.

U mean 24 hours Hassan? i heard the price there are unreasonable <_< I havent try it yet

haha...goin there empty handed? i wish to kidnap back a koala bear, anyone can teach me how? :rolleyes:

gee...princeH....hahah...u are....so wat ur nick sounds like...anyway thanks for ur warm welcome! Hope to see more of ur innocent B) Where u work?
haha,wonder next time got "jianjian" appear onot,jkjk :D

yaya,i agree wif u,last time i went there 2 ask bout their course but they serve me after i wait 4 them 4 bout half an hour (mayb bcoz of i'm wearing slippers,hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: )

serve=giv me application form n ask me decided wat 2 study b4 coming again :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
yeah, another phrase is don't judge a book by its cover cos u never know what u can get... just ignore and let them see their own finger ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience