Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
1) Maintenance wise :hmmmm:

basic maintenance n fluids pricing is the same, just some parts the labour charges are higher due to the difficulty.

2) I'll be using either one stock till die :biggrin: (only minor mods eg: exhaust, boost controller etc etc)

when u buy car, u will say this. but u wil change ur minds after that. trust me :)

3) Parts? (from what i've heard, evo has so many aftermarket and parts)

both evo n scobby got alot aftermarket n ori parts for sales. just modification cost for scooby is higher.

i.e, u can repalce metal head gasket on evo easily but for scooby, its not..engine kena keluar :)

4) Both of the car i loike very much.....:biggrin:

S203 is special edition wit 320hp...interior, exterior and suspension all special. the engine also balanced d. its a good car if u r opt for minor mods. the recaro kevlar seats are so rare and 2nd hand value for that seats is bout rm2x,xxx. :)

jack up the car, there are so many pink color stuffs installed :)

5) Reliable workshop for both type car?:hmmmm:

if just like ur Q2 (minor mods)...most of the mech oso can do

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
choose ...blooob..bloob...blooobbb....even at traffic light..if u close ur eyes u will noe itz scooby...heheheh not like evo...when close eyes we still dunno izzit evo, wajavo or wiravo.... coz sound same oni...hehehehe

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
if daily drive and easy to maintain, i suggest Altezza RS200 with 6speed. Else Mr2 is a nice car and not to mention very fun to drive due to engine layout design.

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Lets ur soul speak for it self. Both monster is awesome to owns. Its either u willing to take any consideration (maintenance, modification & tuning cost) its have or not.

Safe driving dude...:driver:

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
honestly, evo, never had problems with my evo engine, seriously hardcore and changing the spark plugs take 5 minutes by yourself, parts are everywhere

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I'll choose STI~ especially S-series!!! For me, subaru S-series is the best JDM sedan performance car, nothing can beat S-series~ Anyway, if wanna come to the end "who is fastest", it depends how deep pocket $, how good the tuner and what parts you choosing for your ride~ *never end story*

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
it is best that you test drive both evo and subaru rather than rely on other people's inputs.

pick the one that you feel comfortable with driving as both cars' handling is slightly different. :biggrin:

hachiroku80

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
From the look of ur avatar mizunori, ur an evo fan, ur saying dat evo handles better than subey? Can test drive one haa? Is there a place i can test drive both od 'em?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Let alone to find spec c oso hard to find, spec c type RA lg susah, lg mau cari spec c type RA-R? Aiyoooo

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
From the look of ur avatar mizunori, ur an evo fan, ur saying dat evo handles better than subey? Can test drive one haa? Is there a place i can test drive both od 'em?
go to those car dealers lor

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
voter no 290 n vtec is leading babe !! we all know how fast a turbo 2.0cc-2.5cc car are. but try to sit in some others modded vtec that can match the power of a stock subbie or evo. then you will know why as a daily driver there so many ppl bragging about the fun of owning vtec. its very hard to match a 4 wheel turbo with similar stages of modification in sepang. but in terms of servicing cost, the fun it can deliver and reliability, its considerable well worth in the street.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Vote Impreza S203 anyday..... since I like to be different.... and prepared for the higher maintenance cost of Subarus

Evos are dime a dozen in my book...

...that's explain why I didn't own one yet ... still saving for one :bawling:

p/s: I thought the signature boxer sound were non-existent in newer subarus....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused:Anyone knows any battery shop that sells YOKOHAMA car battery kindly reply here.

Through years of observations I find YOKOHAMA battery is THE most reliable brand in terms of lifespan, troublefree and performance usage...

So I'm planning to buy one maintainance free YOKOHAMA battery for standby as my CIPPLAK brand
which now I am using showing signs of weakness, when I start the car in the morning...

I had to buy this CIPPLAK brand because I had no choice as I was stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience