DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
i heard this before... but dont know whether is the same or not...cause now my place here is selling this product and many pomen tested and they said really save petrol....cost RM100++ to get one plus install....

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
RM100 is worth to buy n try ler...

but i prefer DIY.

dont forget the fact that EFI engine probably wont effect unless u adjust AFR by some circuit.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Which item that u feel not safe?

the H2 gas is produced and immediately fed to intake.
we are not keeping the gas. i tried to keep in a small
mineral bottle and light it up with fire.. just a small POP oni.

unless u direct the gas produced into a big metal container,
then u asking for trouble la. haha.. H2 bomb edi.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
If Rm100+ u can get this gadget, PLEASE tell me the place. I want to buy all of his stock!
cool man..............
i believe u can order frm china. hehe...... they can give u RM100 quality of H2 generator. haha......

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
The server went down on me again. sigh. lost my post last nite.
here is the summary of it.

manage to reduce the gapping to roughly 3mm per plate.
add in additional plate to get to 10pc plate set up.
tested in water bucket. initiallly not much bubble but once run it, look good even with pure tap water.
bought a bosch 30A relay and wiring. will wire it up and test in my car.

that all for now.

doncityz, u install urs and running long time ago? how the FC?

i tried with my water injection system thru the vaccum point and manage to get more smooth power in pick up and approx. 50km more per full tank with faster speed somemore.... (coz need to tune it during high rev to prevent overflow of water into combustion). but it consume too much water at the right setting. approx 30km with 300ml of RO water. so i would rather run hydrogen booster on it..... hehe... appriciate more input from those who built and running the hydrogen booster.

was thinkin about the O2 sensor extension too. but my extrator is zenden for the O2 sensor for kenari is very very close (approx 1mm apart) from the gearbox. so i think this mod is out of the question........ sigh!!

Last edited:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Ice cube,
Consume 300L for 30Km drive?
I dont think u manage to generate such high flow rate to cater high rev conditions.
Moreover, it would be happy if you can replace 0.001% of air with oxyhydrogen.
One more question, did you add or plan to add any air dryer or water trapper to your unit? If u did not plan so, please dont plug it into ur engine.

After so long for not posting, I was testing on this unit continously and overcome every single possible barriers. I am sure that this oxyhydrogen gadget will not help to improve fuel consumption without altering the amount of fuel inject which is the air fuel ratio.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Hydrogen Booster

Guys, build this!

To overcome corrosion in engine bay, turn off the booster and keep the engine running for 5 more mins before turning it off. This will boil away all the water vapor in the cylinders and exhaust.

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
very good information, imolog..... once its turn off n stop producing hydrogen vapor, extra 5 minit burning the remaining vapor off....so no more vapor kept producing overnight while u r not running the engine.

am i right ?

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
hi newbie here,

any 1 know how to separate those hydrogen and oxygen that generate from the device, since we only wanna use hydrogen to burn........
cos if both gases goes into the intake together wif the air, the quantity of the O2 will be too much for the engine to burn (since O2 sensor will sense too much unburn O2 n send a lean signal to the ecu and provide more fuel to make A/F ratio balance), the main purpose "save fuel" will disapper.....

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Im not quite agree with the 5 min engine running that will boil away the water. The content of the vapor is not 100% h20 but its mixed with some other substance which yet to be confirmed. (Doing chemical test on the water, waiting for results)
If you boil the "water", it will dry up and left some white color substance that can corrode the engine block or other metal components. This is not my prediction but experienced.
Hope it helps.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ice cube,
Consume 300L for 30Km drive?
I dont think u manage to generate such high flow rate to cater high rev conditions.
Moreover, it would be happy if you can replace 0.001% of air with oxyhydrogen.
One more question, did you add or plan to add any air dryer or water trapper to your unit? If u did not plan so, please dont plug it into ur engine.
Thanks bro fritz.
I plugged the system in without a bubbler (is that wat u mean by water trapper?) or a one way valve that prevent water from going into combustion?

the 300ml for 30km is my other water injection system, not the hydro booster. the hydro booster i just installed yesterday ... with a 30A relay and 10plate configuration at (+-+-+-+-+-) setup. doesnt draw much power (i think) as the bubble is not that much. not sure about the FC yet but overall power output is higher then stock.

i bought the clear water filter casing too, but its too small to fit my "dimsum" plate in... so i will have to redesign it to be a spiral one this time!! :Dhehehe....... probably go to exhaust shop and ask them to weld 4 pipe together internally and wire them (+-+-) and drop it in to test.

About the ECu thingy that blow more fuel in, i think there is a thresdhold of the injected fuel. Example, from stock you can increase it up to maximum of 20%. (like what safc user have in their manual tat each rpm can be tune from -20% to +20%). If you manage to get a hydro cell running that can outrun the 20%, then maybe we are on the right track for good FC.

well maybe i am wrong? :D

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Im not sure is that call as bubbler, coz we normally name it as air dryer or water trapper..LoL! Malaysian english..

Did you add in any baking soda for your hydrobooster?

Its better tht u monitor the amps tht was draw by ur unit. If not later when u are in a traffic jam, ur battery just dead like that..LoL!

Can we just tune the afr without any aftermarket electronic device being plug in? I'm not so sure but in my mind it cant be done. Please educate me with this matter. But there is theory where, the hydrobooster gav u extra power, u can tune ur engine to run abit lean to get back the stock power so that u can save petrol from the lean mixture?

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i think i know what u mean by the water trapper, and no i do not have them installed yet, coz i dunno where to get them... where exactly do i get them?? from plumber ? the bubbler is a sort of water filled container and the bubble go from the bottom to the top to filter or as a safety features if the thing blow up, it would blow the bubbler first and prevent fire to the actual hydro unit.

I did not add in baking soda ...yet. Just trying with pure RO water. Have not have time to hook up an AMP meter to see the draw.

Oh, hit a JPJ roadblock yesterday nite. Was stopped by the officer (coz i got a scoop on my hood) and was ask to pop open the hood.
They saw the hyro cell in my engine bay, and one officer asked "eh.. u pakai air ha?!" ......... I just say "ya.. minyak manyak mahal ooh"... :D
Almost got a saman for the extrator mod ... but one fully modded too fast too furious civic came by beside me and straight away the officer say, "besok tukar ok! jalan..." :D hehe.... the civic damn cun, got BIG GT wing, damn glare white HID, full body sticker, vented hood, big rims, lowered until dunno how low, tinted .... but nice lah. anyway, the point is, JPJ also know about this water thingy and i think its not illegal..hehehe...YET.