Dilemma on choosing Recond Sport Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ixeo, did u talk dog language again ?
If u wana see doctor, I can recommend a good one for you!
u meant yourself , AH Beng ?
kinder garden best suit u
What's with all this flaming? Fighting all over the internet won't get you anywhere. If you really are someone who can afford to buy a recond sports car, then I assume you are an experienced adult with a decent job earning above average incomes. Angry replies like this totally does not reflect your level of maturity as a well educated or experienced adult.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
honestly, i asked a genuine question... really? the list has sports car in it? even when u add 2 of any of the cars in your list .. it doesn't reach where my daily driven car's power is.. seriously..

Anyhow:

My concern are
a. Reliable - Not much problem, not those car always in workshop more then driving, less headache.
b. Spare part - Not over price, at least fair enough, and easy to get.
c. I like turbo car, but overheat become my main concern, as I always stuck in KL traffic jam.
d. Fuel consumption - I not those super rich guy, but at least I affordable.
If these are your concerns, I've got bad news for u. All the cars in your list have traits that has been listed in your concern list. If you wanna own them - earn more to address these concerns. No point buying a 'so called sports car', park it at home and drive a myvi for daily drive. What's there to enjoy? Life's short - to live your passion 2 days out of 7 in a week it's like having a hot model gf but only gets to shag her 2x a week, yet - worry about maintaining her.

Can't take honest feedbacks? don't post.. democracies go both ways.. u think it's a free forum for u to post watever topic u like.. be prepared to be answered in however it is by other members they like.. especially by more experienced, senior members who has been around the scene for a lonnggg time...

Don't like what I posted above with regards to your concerns? Then grow up. Why?

Coz this is.. REALITY..

THE COLD HARD TRUTH about HAVING "so called sports cars"... u haven't even venture into the 'big boys' toys' arena yet.. it's even more brutal than ever..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a bmw e28 with 1jz turbo engine....due the different size and shape of the 1jz...i've had to modify my brake system....so now the linkage from the brake pedal to the brake pump runs inside the car and NOT inside the engine bay....my brake pump is on the left side of the car so its not directly in front of the pedal......i do have a linkage in the car but the brake feel is terrible....the pedal is so soft and it almost feels like there is no brake...but the brake actually works....im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience