Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ixeo has said it.

KCNg : I'd rather buy a Preve than that 1.2L god ugly car. 1.2 Mivec CVT sommore. That's just a weird combination. And even weirder look.

I doubt the Preve CFE will have better FC than my Wira. And besides, my car is the only manual at home so no one drives it. If I drive the Preve out my mom at home wouldn't have any transportation. All refuse to touch my Wira and I'm quite happy about that. LOL
Mirage Hatch adi still acceptable look...the Sedan one is just as ugly as Mazda 2 Sedan, Fiesta Sedan and etcs...Is like just overstretching it....not all hatch like Yaris can transform in Vios nicely :biggrin:

Last edited:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
lol
mirage sedan... HAHAHA

its for suckers who want anything else but proton... its like paying 70k ++ for a sonic when u can get a much bigger preve...

HAHAHAAH

btw Izso, check this out...
eat your heart out...

:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sonic Hatch is nice, Sedan acceptable but not nice. But price wise too expensive. Rather get the Cruze. Tiptronic gears.
Can drive manual as well :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ixeo, no disagreements there. Possible to swap a manual 5 speeder or not? :biggrin:

Ixeo has said it.

KCNg : I'd rather buy a Preve than that 1.2L god ugly car. 1.2 Mivec CVT sommore. That's just a weird combination. And even weirder look.

I doubt the Preve CFE will have better FC than my Wira. And besides, my car is the only manual at home so no one drives it. If I drive the Preve out my mom at home wouldn't have any transportation. All refuse to touch my Wira and I'm quite happy about that. LOL
Mirage is fugly for me.

RM 100 / 52.63L
(Ron 95)

Range 810 km with 118 km of the same tank travelled
DAHELL. What car ah? VW what?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
But Izso, given Suprima and Preve to choose, would you really go for Suprima if the price is quite the same as Preve? It's smaller as it has no luggage boot. Not practical as a family car wor..Unless you really like pizza....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
But Izso, given Suprima and Preve to choose, would you really go for Suprima if the price is quite the same as Preve? It's smaller as it has no luggage boot. Not practical as a family car wor..Unless you really like pizza....
Suprima is smaller ler.
Preve is a better buy.
Anyone knows if the CFE gearbox mount is compatible with any Proton manual GBs?
Drex know ah? haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I like everything about the suprima except the boot la cvkit. That's the only reason why we're not considering it. The boot is as small if not the same size as my Wira A/B boot. Preve is way bigger. But Suprima is better equipped. Traction control and stability control. Not same thing I think

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
From my chit chat with one of the customer service in Tan Chong Service,owning a Sylphy is a nightmare. She received many complains about the car especially the noise from the suspension system. Anyway,just to share.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well at the very least the Proton Supramaniam S got a better looking rear than Preve. But priced higher? Doesn't make sense. Pay more for less car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
RM 100 / 52.63L
(Ron 95)

Range 810 km with 118 km of the same tank travelled
Your Altis do 810km one tank?....:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Pizza Suprima better shape, like Fiesta also hatch looks better...:driver:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ehm, Don't you think the rear of the Super Suprim looks like the Chevy (Daewoo) Optra hatch? So, Izso... what's your take after driving the super suprim? buying or leaving?

for under 100k inspira still the best lah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what the filter looked like after just 3 months of usage

With the recent haze situation in KL, it's no surprise that there have been an influx of MC's due to bad coughs, flu, generic illnesses that bad air quality results in. It's also said that we spend too much time commuting too getting from point A to B and even more sleeping. But this is a car forum so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience