cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
0123 said:
i vote for rim 1 and 5
haha sporty vs VIP
hmm...
think many ppl always get prob deciding VIP or sporty.
thanks david :)
guys wanna go gather b4 i go back hehe :)
hey all the best bro in yr studies .. remember to check out our thread when yr in Aus ....

Ok guys .. got another feilo member to join our club .. his my friend .. when searchng for A32 3.0 today & finally found 1 which is in good condition ... straight put down payment ... hehehe he will get his new ride in 1 weeks time ..

when r we going for another round of TT? maybe before 0123 goes back for his studies ...

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hey guys,

Remember once i said there are real demand for Infiniti I35 Throttle body? 90mm dudu! my fist can go in! major part to push Nissan NA engines to the max! just have to take care of the Air Fuel mixture, i think can push a lot more air into the engine! not my force induction i mean...

ongteckweng said:
like that R3 its consider very good liow. some tweets here n there might able to get 150kw easily...

2078...cant wait for the pics..do remember to post it...

A329878, thanks for the info. looks like 2.5 will be the same as well...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
dream.tent said:
Hey guys,

Remember once i said there are real demand for Infiniti I35 Throttle body? 90mm dudu! my fist can go in! major part to push Nissan NA engines to the max! just have to take care of the Air Fuel mixture, i think can push a lot more air into the engine! not my force induction i mean...
yeah but its too expensive unless theres a cheaper alternative (ie chop shop) then its not really worth it...

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
ongteckweng said:
i think 0123 is back in melbourne liow...

anyway, i suggest we TT next sunday? ok or not?
next sunday would be 18th February 2006 izzit? i should be OK ... my buddy should also be getting his car by that time .. good time to introduce to u guys ... also to get our clubs official sticker on his car ...

Jan 13, 2006
Hi,

I will be in Kuala Lumpur in 2 weeks times.

I want to change my A33 grill to an Infiniti one, is there any distributor for Infiniti in KL? Is thsi product available in shops? which shops?

Rgds,

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
Damn guys ..

early this morning my wife's waja got broken into.... idiots stole my sony player which cost me around RM1900++ ... shit man .. broken my front LH window also ...

Jan 13, 2006
All my sympathy man, if I ever catch anyone stealing my stuffs or vandalise my car, I'm going to shoot him down. Not kill him but hurt him in such a way he will never be able to do that kind of thing again.

Nearly did that once, but didn't have to shoot. The guy started peeing in his pants.

Giant Dan

Feb 3, 2006
dun know why lah.... very difficult to get a good unit of a32 year 97-99 in the market now..

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
2078 said:
All my sympathy man, if I ever catch anyone stealing my stuffs or vandalise my car, I'm going to shoot him down. Not kill him but hurt him in such a way he will never be able to do that kind of thing again.

Nearly did that once, but didn't have to shoot. The guy started peeing in his pants.

2078..u have guns???

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Giant Dan said:
dun know why lah.... very difficult to get a good unit of a32 year 97-99 in the market now..
mate...of course its diffcult coz its old car...:smile:

moreover, seldom 1st owner wanna sell coz lose a lot..>100k!!
as long as there is no major accident n engine in running condition, its good buy liow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help and guidance....brought the car to dunlop klinikcar...and the mechanic told me dat the whole transmission need to change including the gears+torque converter.....wad is see is the AFT leak from the engine's flywheel side ..in between the transmission...does the damage torque converter will effect the gears?....bcoz i felt my gear are still in good condition....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience