Cefiro Club

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
[2078...here is the details of the shops. even the nissan service centre get the parts from them. hope this help.

Vanli Auto Spares Sdn Bhd,
Batu 3, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
03-40436390 Fax 03-40439445

updates:
Date: Sunday 19th Feb 2006
Venue: Shafie Mamak Stall (next to Soulout Cafe, Hartamas)
Time: 2.00pm onwards

Att:
1) ongteckweng
2) Joey (Dream)
3)Cgui & New Feilo Owner
4) nlexis
5)
6)
7)
8)

Last edited:

shb-6000

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Ipoh
to all cefiro big big brother

hello...cefiro member....can i know where can find A32 2000y 3000c.c bumper F/R ,salong...bodykit...?because my brother A32 2000y want to upgrade to 2000y 3000c.c....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hey shb-6000. You are at the right place.
1st, if you or your brother are somewhere near KL, try come to our TT session in Hartamas. Surely will get most of your answer there.

Secondly, Brother Ong is our part time chop shop man here! Can surely help.

Now, what's the intension of your bro? total facelift for the y2k feilo to the brougham?

shb-6000

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Ipoh
Hey shb-6000. You are at the right place.
1st, if you or your brother are somewhere near KL, try come to our TT session in Hartamas. Surely will get most of your answer there.
my bro live ipoh...but if got information for cfr3k bodypart...i think he will join.......

Secondly, Brother Ong is our part time chop shop man here! Can surely help.
but my bro find cfr3k bodypart in chop shop...they say japan no 2000y 3kc.c....got 2.5 only....so ..i think is local ,taiwan ,singapore...got only..betul??

Now, what's the intension of your bro? total facelift for the y2k feilo to the brougham?
yes..wabt to upgrade to brougham....

now my bro want this..

can anyone know where can find or .....where got lubang ??

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
dreamo...thanks for the publicity...:biggrin:

shb-6000..the pic u posted belong to one of our member here, kwangwey. this is the last batch for A32 Brougham. u cannot find those in chop shop etc coz they dont have this design in Japan. i think its for asian market outside japan like taiwan n msia.

if ur bro really interested, he has to get it brand new. full set will cost u around rm10k from tan choong. however, outside u can get it around rm4.5 to rm6k...note, all r brand new stuffs.

if thats way out of ur bro's budget, get the JDM version which is much more cheaper! check out this thread 1st page for pics on my car. its fully JDM bodyparts. hope this help. cheers...

updates:

Att:
1) ongteckweng
2) Joey (Dream)
3)Cgui & New Feilo Owner
4) nlexis
5)
6)
7)
8)
mana budak lain???

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
wah lau .. never notice that kwangwey's car got view by some other brother ... hahahaha ... was on msn with kwangwey yesterday .. his now in PG .. busy with work ..

shb-6000

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Ipoh
dreamo...thanks for the publicity...:biggrin:
shb-6000..the pic u posted belong to one of our member here, kwangwey. this is the last batch for A32 Brougham. u cannot find those in chop shop etc coz they dont have this design in Japan. i think its for asian market outside japan like taiwan n msia.
if ur bro really interested, he has to get it brand new. full set will cost u around rm10k from tan choong. however, outside u can get it around rm4.5 to rm6k...note, all r brand new stuffs.
so where can find ...you have ?
if thats way out of ur bro's budget, get the JDM version which is much more cheaper! check out this thread 1st page for pics on my car. its fully JDM bodyparts. hope this help. cheers...
the photo is bila?

i see your car have to change the 3k salong ,can you tell me where can find cfr3k salong?only salong ...
sory..my english is poor....:baring_teeth:

Last edited:

kwangwey

Known Member
Oct 2, 2005
Hello brothers, I am back in Penang, but dunno how long will I be able to stay and browse thru all the thread. Being busy ...and also trying to locate some good garage to service and also maybe some upgrades to my car in the future.

Hmmm... I just saw my car as a sample....

SHB-6000: I got my parts from my friend when I was in Johor...the spray painting workshop actually can order and replace all the parts for you. Even the brackets is oem.. and of course the lights had to be rewire again.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
shb...u can get those parts from spare parts shop in ipoh. no prob. same goes to the grille (sarung)...

kwangwey..so busy meh...its been like ages since u post anything. hows life back in penang?

kwangwey

Known Member
Oct 2, 2005
ongteckweng said:
shb...u can get those parts from spare parts shop in ipoh. no prob. same goes to the grille (sarung)...

kwangwey..so busy meh...its been like ages since u post anything. hows life back in penang?

Ong... Yup. cos now I am alone doing sales for my company. To open new market, so have to do some market research, and no one acvtually is helping me. Furtehrmore, after moving back from Johor, house just complete rennovation (think of the cleaning).. start moving in... CNY preparation.. CNY...then now lar.
Hopefully have more time to read this thread lar... haha ha..or else also dunno any update liao.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
updates:

Att:
1) ongteckweng
2) Joey (Dream)
3)Cgui & New Feilo Owner
4) nlexis
5)
6)
7)
8)

kwangwey

Known Member
Oct 2, 2005
ongteckweng said:
i reckon once the market is up n running...u will be more busy mate. unless ur company is willin to hire more ppl...

so, nothin new to ur ride? :devil:

Ong..I will be putting some body kit on, but I am still searching for it, and also replace all the rubber on the car. Because I need something queiter while driving.

U? any new things after the paint job and the new body kit??

Sorimachi

Nov 19, 2005
HoHoHoHO.....!!!!! I'm back brother......sorry to be disappear in this CNY. I Need to lead and manage those Lion Dance. It seems this forum float with new topic and new user as well with same questions as mine before that. Hahahaa!!! Well, welcome aboard who are new here!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kwangwey said:
Ong..I will be putting some body kit on, but I am still searching for it, and also replace all the rubber on the car. Because I need something queiter while driving.

U? any new things after the paint job and the new body kit??
just got some ICE stuffs...alpine player, amp n speakers. goin to install this few days..then sub and another amp.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Recently I got a pair of Toyota Koito OEM Ballast which originally come with D2 Sockets..
I have done some DIY modification by replacing the existing balast with this OEM on my 9006 (HB4) HID Bulb.. after connecting the balast with my bulb... I was able to firing the bulb but after a couple second it goes off.. I have repeat the process several time and it keep on goes off after firing for roughly 10 seconds...

Balast- Toyota Koito OEM Balast - D2S Socket
Bulb- 9006 (HB4)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience