Carburetor Section

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
for sure can used electric fuel pump...as for adjustable fuel regulator it was needed to adjust the pressure....you need to know ecxact pressure to pump it into weber....if not...ur weber carb will overflow........im not sure how much pressure that mechanical OEM fuel pump supply to carb.........you need to found out urself lar.........

Last edited:

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
here are some sample of it...i found on the net(nowdays easy....just abit click here and there..u got info)hehehe.....on the pict are adjustable fuel regulator and it means the vehicle were using electronic fuel pump to supply fuel to weber...

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
icic .. now understand...
theo,i canty get ur weber .. no money now..T.T> maybe 1-2 monthjs later only have extra money.. sobsob..

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
aiya, they reset forum ar? i posted something for the dude with the engine picture, aiseh aiseh...so long samor the post... =(

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2006
hey man nid help!!!!
i'm lookin forward in installing a webber carb into my car...its the standin webber!!!
how's the fuel comsumption??
is it gud or bad???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need 2 change my engine oil soon....1st time after transplant so i'll just change it at 4000km...even tho it should last 7000km s told by my mech...
coz wat i think was like kinda clean up the engine 1st....

i'm using 0-40 semi syntetic engine oil...so i'll like 2 get a bottle of tufoil 4 trial...

hope it'll reduce my engine tappet noise...fame among 4g9x engine...

n the rest i'll pour some into my clutch cable

or else if any1 kind enuf 2 purchase 4 me 1st then pass 2 me in sunway i'll...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience