Car Photography tech talk

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
Oooo. Just get it. Content aware function in PS? I think it only available in PS CS5 right? I only use clone tool. Dont know how to use other complicated tools. lol

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
I'll try the trial version if any. lol. can't afford to buy the ori one.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Here are some of the rolling shots i took over the years.. it's all the while same thing.. no rig .. no nothing.. just one fat fella holding his dslr shooting the other ride driving parallel next to his with the window down..

missed que... but ok la

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

continued:

This were earlier shots taken when i 'was experimenting'

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Z34, I'm using lightroom only most of the time...I'm still not good at PS tried a few times...most PP I do is lightning, contrast, exposure and some clone then background a lil bit...still need to learn...

wsukun, any link for the trial version?

BH, the night shot what setting you using? I like the clearness you get at night shot..

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
some time very hard to get the right lighting to shot a moving object.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
why y'all prefer photoshop to lightroom lar? if i may ask?

been using PS fer years now, then i forced myself to use lightroom, and with raw files, i won't use anything else fer editing. only lightroom.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
lightroom is good for simple editing but it lacks of flexibility that photoshop has to offer like multi-layers to compose a final picture, customizing watermarks, resizing, and lots more. but I used both. I edit contrast + exposure + noise reduction in lightroom then export to photoshop to clone out unwanted elements + watermark.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
z34 : do you shoot in raw or jpeg? What filters do you use when you shoot outdoors? Everytime I shoot outdoors it always ends up overexposed

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
uncompressed or compressed image file,
the way I see it is when I need high burst rate, buffer rate, frame rate or whatever assuming u do have high speed memory card , I go for jpg. I have a slow camera..
shooting still objects always RAW because it gives me much more flexibility correcting things like white balance and stuffs..
so jpg raw may vary to the situation u r in.. I've seen cameras can do jpg+raw together on single shot.. In fact, my trustworthy old 40D got his function..

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
^ agree with wsukun.

when i'm on the go, i always shoot jpeg. when i have enough time to control my environment, raw is the choice.

i did try shoot raw + jpeg on my 1000D. it is super duper slow. like 1.5fps? lol.

unless I can own 1Dx which can burst 12fps for Raw + Jpeg, I will never shoot Raw + jpeg on burst mode again. lol

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Z34, I'm using lightroom only most of the time...I'm still not good at PS tried a few times...most PP I do is lightning, contrast, exposure and some clone then background a lil bit...still need to learn...

wsukun, any link for the trial version?

BH, the night shot what setting you using? I like the clearness you get at night shot..
Good link for people who are looking to sample photoshop for a while longer,
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Serial Number.

there are some useful replies to the article that supports pc and mac users

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

very simple only..seal your woofer box completely....
make sure there is no air coming out from the box when your woofer kicks hard....

there are 2 way you seal a woofer box
1)use silicon sealant or glue gun to seal ever corners of your box

2)use double sided tape and stick it on the back subwoofer speaker round frame(refer to the picture), stick into a compklete round shape..and then screw it back tighly into your box...this way you can minimize/seal the small gap in between you box and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience