My Photography - New Zealand

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
These are some photos I've taken with my Canon EOS 450D DSLR from a couple of different places in New Zealand. Let me know what you think :)

mivec4646

Feb 1, 2004
really nice... cant wait to go n visit this December.... photo are very inspiring...

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thanks everybody! The comments are very appreciated :)

really nice... cant wait to go n visit this December.... photo are very inspiring...
Great to hear that you'll be visiting here this year. Any idea of what cities you'll be travelling to?

Here are some more photos:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the first thing i thought when i saw the rusted pickup was "wonder if i can restore it back n then make it into a hotrod" hahahah

but seriously. very nice pictures. noticed u like to mute the colours so it looks surreal n moody. incidentally...my favorite shot was the rusted pickup :biggrin:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
the first thing i thought when i saw the rusted pickup was "wonder if i can restore it back n then make it into a hotrod" hahahah

but seriously. very nice pictures. noticed u like to mute the colours so it looks surreal n moody. incidentally...my favorite shot was the rusted pickup :biggrin:
Haha thanks bro. I found that pick-up in an old car grave. There were a lot of other old rusted out cars there too. Quite a waste really.

Speaking of wrecked cars, here's one that I found on a beach. It was literally half filled with sand and pretty much all of the parts had been taken:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...great photos bro. Real Pro! :top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
looks like a pajero...did it get stuck in the sand and abandoned? wat a waste...

the photo makes it look like its trying to claw its way out of the sand...very lifelike.very nice shot

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Wow...great photos bro. Real Pro! :top:
Thanks! I'll post some more soon :biggrin:

looks like a pajero...did it get stuck in the sand and abandoned? wat a waste...

the photo makes it look like its trying to claw its way out of the sand...very lifelike.very nice shot
Very close. It's an Isuzu Big Horn. It was stolen and dumped on the beach. It's one of those beaches that you're allowed to drive along. Sadly, car thieves decide to steal cars and dump them there. Can only imagine how hard it would be to get it out after it's wedged like that in the sand. Thanks for the comment :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience