Blow Off Valve.....

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Never but I did heard alot of complaint about the quality. I think also cannot complaint lar...becos the price really kinda cheap.

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
Never but I did heard alot of complaint about the quality. I think also cannot complaint lar...becos the price really kinda cheap.
this is my major concern as well.. all halfcut type-s seems very old n heavily trash..

worried bout the durability of the items.

enkei_rs

May 3, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei_rs
Now using Blitz ss series on my 6A13TT with 0.6 Bar maximum.
But sound not so loud and normal "kepish" sound.
Any advise with nice sound and work with 0.6 Bar.
Admire the bird chipping sound.
The location you plant yr bov will affect the sound aswell.

Bro, Any advise on best location to install BOV?

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Before we have a conclusion maybe you can post yr engine Bov location to let us see.
There are few thing you need to check before you want shift yr Bov location.
1. For TT 0.6bar is consider low boost 1st you need to check yr Bov tension izzit too hard?
2. You can try swap the Bov with yr buddy see if the problem stilll remain.
3. Check yr intercooler piping are intact with out leaking.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

mines998 said:
Before we have a conclusion maybe you can post yr engine Bov location to let us see.
There are few thing you need to check before you want shift yr Bov location.
1. For TT 0.6bar is consider low boost 1st you need to check yr Bov tension izzit too hard?
2. You can try swap the Bov with yr buddy see if the problem stilll remain.
3. Check yr intercooler piping are intact with out leaking.
Also check yr Bov air hose is install correctly and not leaking.

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
mines..
plant bov near the TB better ah?

avaultz..
so far ive never heard any complaints bout it.......type s can withstand high boost.
ya.. im boosting 0.7-1.0. since type-s no longer produce,so the only solutions is halfcut ..the only concern is the internal parts condition since i dont trust halfcut workers talking craps haha. thx sifus =)

imitations>halfcut?

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Using Tail BOV so far no problem also can withstand high boost so far I boost 1.6bar no problem. And one thing I like about it is 360degree release air confirm wont spike the air back to turbo. It also had solid design and the price is quite ok.

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
im still looking for greddy type-s ori.. but its hard to find these days in kl area.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ladies and gents, Group Lotus PLC has just confirmed that Mr Dany Bahar is no longer Chief Executive Officer of Lotus, with immediate effect, which follows the result of an investigation due to a complaint made by DRB-HICOM Bhd against Dany.

<!--more-->However, Group Lotus has announced that they have appointed Mr Aslam Farikullah, aged 51 with most of his 26 years of experience having been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience