All About Women

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
mio said:
EG8: yeah... support support your view! seems like u are well understood on gal aged 25..... ur gal in that age range ar??? just curious... not cari pasal.... :)

but if a gal is dating a guy which also aged 25, then a bit susah ler... the 25 guy might not prepared for the next big step - get married... guy most of the guys afraid of commitment..... rite rite?
Mio
Im speaking from my experience mah..hehehehe...of course over 25 already... hehehe...

Afraid of commitment... gee... thats the word that most guy afraid of.... COMMITMENT! meaning cant flirt around with women anymore, cant eyeing other girls anymore, cant this and that with other women anymore, therefore thats the reason why MEN dont like commitment! face it! hehehehehe

speaking from the mind of a man

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Izso said:
EG8 : I prefer the thrill of the chase, not the thrill of dealing with cari-pasal women la. Unless she's really worth it, then maybe. Hehehe.. anyway, I think you're right with the age thing. But unfortunately I'm already stuck in my relationship and can't be chasing "slightly-older" women's skirts right? :D

I don't quite understand you.. I know girls got feelings.. but they have TOO MUCH and they need to understand that guys cannot read their minds on every little thing. Unless you're a married couple of 30 years, then maybe you can read each others minds. A relationship is based on trust, I trust you enough to trust me and vice versa. If the girl is ALWAYS suspicious of the guy, then I'd rather not be in a relationship at all.
Izso
Agree with me or not? the best part of coupling with women is when u start to woo her.we are uncertain either we can get her or not.later fater getting her things getting slowly back to normal.

frandkly speaking i miss the moment of chasing women.all the excitements :D
Stuck in the relationship? No problem bro, thats why scandals comes into scene? Remember the no string attached relationship? most women these days are open to this kind of concept? but somehow how serious u wanna go for it depends ler...

of course nobody wants to get into fight with women... crazy meh? but somehow misfortune happens once in a while, so take some lesson from it.

Whoever can fully understand women, congratulations! you are already a woman!even real woman somehow confused with herself.

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
yuh, it's true i know guys can't resd wat in gals thinking of, so y dun juz ask wat she's thinkin bout, then if the gals gonna tell u, juz.. pls make sure u won't argue wit them, u can try to giv any idea or tell her back wat's in ur mind.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
agl

you have to read between the lines.women usually dont tell whats on their mind, it is your job to tell them whats on their mind.so good luck!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
any FEMALE members here? we got to ask girls directly here la

do u guys find tat gals owes betray? when u tel sumthing to her.....she promised not to say it out....but then..........d whole kampung know d story....WTF.....dunno wat's wrong wit their minds...

we r so kind n honest to tel them wat the hell is going on here n there....haha...then she said okok....i wil keep promised.....fucking shit....dun need 5 minutes.....the news oledi spread....so terror la.......really horrible la woman

dun see them sexy sexy.......inside d heart damn bad....

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
huakenny said:
any FEMALE members here? we got to ask girls directly here la

do u guys find tat gals owes betray? when u tel sumthing to her.....she promised not to say it out....but then..........d whole kampung know d story....WTF.....dunno wat's wrong wit their minds...

we r so kind n honest to tel them wat the hell is going on here n there....haha...then she said okok....i wil keep promised.....fucking shit....dun need 5 minutes.....the news oledi spread....so terror la.......really horrible la woman

dun see them sexy sexy.......inside d heart damn bad....
this is woman natural born attitude we can't blame them, but still got sum of them can keep the secret..it juz how long only.

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hi all, i think i have meet some guys who also can not keep any secret lah, not just women.
this is a human error, sometimes hard to find out whos fault is it,not the sex(she/he) problem.

correct me if i am wrong

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
Hehe, i dun mind any brands or the price, as long as it fits n comfortable :) And I'll be more happy to accept anything my guy get for me...happily :D

Gals always betray? Dunno? But i will always listen to my bf if he insisted on something. Same goes both ways. Never betray :) peace

Cash ah...i only like cash that i earned myself~ :D but i love dogs too~hehe

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Crashvenom said:
The one and only most powerful = Cash!
She will be your dog.
not all females are bitaches, not all biatches are female

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience