All About Women

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
should be "cyber buaya"

its is good when "all about women" is back to the point ..... the guys have change their minds.... no more bad thing about girls.... when the "Real Girl" show up here.

miqveh

Dec 12, 2003
Just a joke to all the girls....

have you heard about the guy who finally understood women?

- He died laughing!

-------------------------------------

There was this friend of mine, truth. His girlfriend always ask him whether she's fat or not. Then he always says "no lah, you're not fat lah". After sometime, she still keep asking him "am I fat". Then one day he cannot take it anymore, he just say "ya lah. Ya lah. You're fat lah". From that day on, she never question him again. Serious.

-------------------------------

To be honest, to win a girls' heart is not difficult to know but difficult to act. Cause you must show and act on the things that makes her feel like :

1. You must make her feel like a woman, they don't want a boy they want a man. So you cannot behave like a boy. If you do, they will feel like a mother...not a woman. Sofisticated, yet powerful and alluring.

2. You must make her feel like a lady too. Sexy, passionate and be secure (I mentioned about security of a girl some time back) and to do that you must be a gentleman. Guys, remember James Bond, even in times of trouble, James is always calm and gentle. That's why James Bond always gets the girl. The girl feels like a lady and feels like a woman at the same time.

3. You should find ways to pamper her like a baby. However this can only be done if you guys are going out already. It would be pretty awkward if she's not attached to you and you try to pamper her. She may think you are some maniac or something. Anyway, any comments? Girls?

This is what I feel and tell all my guys kaki. They seem to agree. Even the girls that I know of.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Never pamper a girl too much, or else she would think she is god's gift to man, and therefore, takes her first step to become a mega-bitch.

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
huakenny said:
if the gal is Lan C..carry her to a place n dumb her there..let her cal taxi
gal will not show Lan c when ur first met, this all kind of behaviour will show out when u both bcome husband n wife....