Search results

1. A

Reputable Honda Workshop

poor botak...they hantam u upside down...kehkeh.
  2. A

Sponsors for Honda Civic Drivers

i wish you offer this kind of 'gift' to my old kelisa.....heheheheh
  3. A

RON97 went up?

basically the price of this super lovely RON97 for sure will increase somemore since the global oil price oredy hike up last few week, the gomen oredy mention what that they wont subsidize anymore....damn....i miss the time when we fill up petrol for rm50 and we can get full tank....now no...
  4. A

Honda civic eg b16b

car sold.....thank you zerotohundred!!!!
  5. A

Honda civic eg b16b

car booked.....
  6. A

Honda civic eg b16b

saturday bumper edition!!!
  7. A

Honda civic eg b16b

i wish to all the hindu devotees HAPPY DEEPAVALI and may happiness be with you all forever and ever.....bump for my civic....
  8. A

Honda civic eg b16b

happy evening....honda civic bump for the moment....
  9. A

Honda civic eg b16b

goodmorning.......thanks to all the people who came to view the car last night.....erm long live VTEC......
  10. A

Honda civic eg b16b

my location somewhere around puchong and old klang road....interested then u may call and we can set the date and time....thank you very much.....
  11. A

Honda civic eg b16b

ahehehe erm sharing is caring but i dont think we can share the horsepower here....then its not exclusive anymore maaa....but if you interested then you can call n view the car first....i'll bring along the dyno result to satisfy you.....but i tell you that this ride will not disappoint any VTEC...
  12. A

EK3 EDM converted ti ViRs

Honda car still can sell even more than 15 years le..
  13. A

Honda civic eg b16b

i'll set a special deal for the buyers.....new paint job maybe......
  14. Honda civic eg b16b

Greetings to all honda enthusiasts.... this is my brother's honda civic EG8 converted into EG9 (fullspec with EG9 original sunroof and rearscreen wiper). Car manufactured on 1993 and registered on 1998. The spec listed as below: - Stock B16B engine (halfcut mileage 65k KM) Engine...
  15. honda civic EG b16b

Hi all. selling my civic eg8 93/98 converted to eg9 specs. Specs: -B16b stock engine.just install on may 2010.JPJ endorsed.Mileage now only 70k km. -4.785 itr 98 gearbox -4-1 itr 98 exhaust header. -itr( 62m)throttle body and intake manifold. -type r clutch and flywheel -FGK RM01 2.3 inch...
  16. A

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

its a normal scene in kuala lumpur if you all mind to spend your time at dataran merdeka around 11pm up to wee hours in the morning....at least the R1 rider doesnt go against the traffic flow but those mat rempit.............they did it.....
  17. A

honda civic 98 Vi-RS convert

car sold.....thank you zerotohundred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. A

exterior all done.Convert to b16a/b only....bumpppp
  19. A

the price for the civic has been revised....do call me for more info and a satisfying deal......
  20. A

interior standard EJ7....view first and we may discuss and have a good deal....... ---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:37 PM ---------- bump for my adorable civic.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda works team rider Dani Pedrosa has ruled himself out of making a comeback at Sepang this weekend for the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix de to his injury sustained from a crash during practice at Motegi last Friday.

As Pedrosa was one of the riders still in contention for the championship, skipping this weekend’s race means that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience