Search results

1. SimonsayZ

Stolen Red Honda Civic EG hatch

I received a news that my car was seen around Bukit Indah Ampang. I think that might be their hideout area. I hope these guys are caught. They are really a pest to the society.
  2. SimonsayZ

Stolen Red Honda Civic EG hatch

yep. During morning rush hours that is. Well, I hope those of your driving this model better park safely and be aware since nowadays they like to target this model too.
  3. Stolen Red Honda Civic EG hatch

Hi All, A Honda Civic EG hatchback, red in colour with white spoon rims has just been stolen from Plaza OUG at 31/01/10 around 4.45pm. Number plate is WES 6826. Please kindly contact owner at 016-341 0322 or Sarjan Azman at 012 6301519 if u spotted the car. Thanks. Pic of the car:-
  4. [WTT] 15" White Spoon Replica Rims with Flat Black Spoon Replica Rims

Item(s): WTT my 15" White Spoon Replica Rims with Flat Black Spoon Replica Rims. PCD100 Mine is Spoon Replica rims by K-speed. Prefer black color so those who do not wanna spray their rims can swap with me. You use back your own tires just swap rims only. My rims condition is good. A very...
  5. SimonsayZ

[WTA]B16B Valve Springs

Ok thanks all sifu for the info. :adore: So that means no point even if I use it with stock B16a cams. How much are the B16B cams selling in the market now?
  6. [WTA]B16B Valve Springs

Hi all sifu, Wana ask if B16B valve springs can be used on B16A? Will it make any difference or must it have to match with B16B cams? :hmmmm:
  7. SimonsayZ

Buy E-Cigarettes right here in Malaysia!

Sorry for the late reply. So what is the total amount E-cigarette and refills? I have to bank in your account 1st then only recieve the goods? I would probably get it from you after CNY. Thanks again for the reply. :biggrin:
  8. SimonsayZ

Buy E-Cigarettes right here in Malaysia!

Hi bro, theres a few thing I need to ask, if you dont mind. I saw in pyramid a shop also selling e-cigarettes and they have the e-cigar version (lookslike cigar). Is it the same brand as yours? Does your e-cigarette emit smoke like the real thing? Im rather interested. Since Im located in KL...
  9. SimonsayZ

gear changing noise

Haha, I have that crack sound only on 3rd gear at high rev. It really is annoying...I believe its syncro problem. Though I also suspect my mounting on gearbox side is kong already. Btw, mine is B16a.
  10. SimonsayZ

The Worlds Best Kept Auto Secret

Doesnt work on my EG hatch. The icon is opposite of my fuel inlet. :hmmmm:
  11. SimonsayZ

VIOS Rams Into Mamak Stall

Re: Accident!!!!Again... Thanks for the clarification RERider. But I don't think this imposter will join zth lah since he knows you are here.
  12. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... its not wether its vios can tapau honda anot. Its what he says makes its priceless. vios with lowered rims and gt wing can tapau ek9 easily. LoL :rofl:
  13. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... Behold. He is still lurking around and spamming other threads so basically THE FUN JUST STARTED! LoL :biggrin:
  14. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... [LEFT] Oh yea that. LoL. How bout vvti anytime can add 100cc = 1.6. :rofl: Joke of the day. :adore:
  15. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... LoL. Obviously I didnt claim that honda rules. I think he is the only one thinking vios rules and can tapau ek9 eith gt wing + vios looks like caldina. :rofl:
  16. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... And worst of all this guy starts bombarding in civic thread. Bloody farktard. :mad:
  17. SimonsayZ

Re: Accident!!!!Again... And I wasted my time flaming him back. :hmmmm: At first I was pissed by his comments but after thinking back. He's a kid with bird brain, why waste my time with him. Throughout the post I LoL'ed. It was funny reading them, haha..(Im implying zero_one).
  18. SimonsayZ

First Evo X spotted in Singapore!

Wah drool...Somemore white color, very nice. :rock:
  19. SimonsayZ

vtec history......

Oh... now I know about the vtec history. LoL...:biggrin:
  20. SimonsayZ

No to more Autobahn speed limits

If only this is implemented in Malaysia. Then there wouldn't be any jams on the highway caused by road hoggers. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys can u please help me?..
i still confuse what to do with my car for the performance part..my budget is around rm 3000..what should i do first?

btw i use Satria Neo 1.6 Campro

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience