Search results

1. WTB - evo 3 white or evo 6.5 tme white or evo 9 MR RS white.

hi guys, anyone of you here wanna let go your evo 3 (must white) or evo 6.5 TME (must white) or evo 9 MR RS (must white).. i am looking for either of this three model. let me know if u wanna let go, you can call 012-2813280 (allen).. I am serious buyer
  2. Lexus IS-F Crushed For Illegal Street Racing

2011 LEXUS ISF CRUSHED ILLEGAL STREET RACING CARS - YouTube CALIFORNIA : Lexus IS-F 5.0 litres V8 with 8 speed sequential transmission supersaloon compounded by police and crushed infront of spectator as owner himself.
  3. Hypercar Zonda 760RS 1unit worldwide only

Evo Editorial Director Harry Metcalfe owns a regular Zonda. So maybe that's what he was able to score an invite to the Pagani factory and talk a South American zillionaire into letting him flog his Zonda 760 RS--before he's even seen it. Personally, I don't care what Metcalfe did to get this...
  4. alwjmonster

Supercar lp570 crash caught on tape

20120107 ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ---------- I love the superleggera so much especially in green. Drive safe people, especially to those ZTH members who own supercars.
  5. Original E-EK9 silver

hi guys is this a real deal? i've called up the guy so called zack for more info about the car, and he said the car is with AP and unreg.. just need to check with jpj puspakom to be register for 1st owner.. and zack is not the direct owner to deal with.. the real owner was a friend to him, and...
  6. EG6 inspection

hi to all sifu over here, how can u tell either a eg6 is converted manual from auto, they need to adjust the mounting to be able fit in s4c right? I need hire an eg6 freak here to inspect an eg6 for me, cause im looking for one seriously.. however here's my criteria -b18cR -sir II -original...
  7. alwjmonster

How To Identify Car Conversion Auto To Manual

As tittle above, how? if someone had done conversion from auto to manual, will he need update JPJ to change the car garan state (A) to (MT)?? or car garan can't be change ever since the origin is an auto car from factory.. How Do We Know This Car Is Original Manual Since out from factory,cause...
  8. How To Identify Either Eg6 sir or sir II

How To Identify Either This Eg6 could be sir or sir2. i couldn't find a proper answer from many sites i've visited. as i know both chasis code are just the same.. how?? please help.
  9. Altezza facelift vs prefacelift

hi all tezza owner out there, would like to know whats the different between altezza facelift and non facelift.. all i only know is the speedometer for facelift is in digital one just like the rx8.. apart from that whats more? :) thanks you sorry guys just found my info from FAQ pardon me...
  10. How To Identify Accident Free Car!!

if you're about to buy a 2nd hand car, how to make sure it is 100% accident free.. - insurance claims record can be change? or it is impossible to change? - hiring a professional consultant? Pls Help..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience