Search results

1. Dynojet can't clearly read my car RPM...

Hopefully i'm on the right place to post and any sifu here can help me out. Just install bigger cc injectors into my car and is ready for dyno tune but problem comes out.... Its sounds weird, the dynojet can't 100% read my car RPM but others cars no problem, dynojet show my rpm jumping and...
  2. Dynojet can't read RPM

Sounds weird, the dynojet can't 100% read my car RPM but others cars no problem, dynojet show my rpm jumping when give throttle, and sometime it langsung can't read my rpm.... Any problem to my car? I just change my coil not long ago(OKd), i think shouldn't be coil problem... A question here...
  3. *Idle Problem*Do you encounter this?

Anyone of RB owner encounter this? When come to "STOP", your car will occasionally stall, rev indicator drop below 1k rpm, it only occur occasionally. I've read this http://hubpages.com/hub/Skyline-Idle-Problems , it mention this is a common problem to all RB engine, just wanna know how you guys...
  4. Got problem

Got some problem with my car. When accelerating everything is fine, but if sudden slow down from high speed, my car will stalling. What is the problem...
  5. Best Twin Clutch

As above, I would like to collect some information about twin clutch for our Skyline user. Which is the best twin clutch in deep down your heart, which can hold high power(HP), durability(life span), and driveability(heavy foot/ONoff type). And what is your current twin clutch are your using...
  6. What is your oil pressure reading?

Since I've go through fuel pressure, water temperature and voltage matter. Now is time to looking into oil pressure. From "buying a gtr" topic mention that the proper reading of oil pressure should be at 2 bar while idle(after warm up) and 4 bar while 4000rpm. Back to my current situtation...
  7. BNR34 Stock Alternator

1st my car was running out of battery, after checked by mechanic, finally found out is faulty of alternator. But the problem is I can't find any recon alternator here. Thus normally what will you do if your alternator is gone(touch wood)? Buy a brand new from nissan? or aftermarket(very pricey)...
  8. What engine, gearbox, auto tranny, LSD oil you using?

Thanks for sharing and hope this is useful to all skyline freshy(me) and upcoming skyliner who plan to own one.
  9. Water temperature problem

Just notice this morning, at 1st my car water temperature show 85-92C while car is running but when come to idle at traffic light, the water temp start to increase until 100C. Thus I off the Air Con and straight up to fix this problem. Mechanic suggest to do a radiator service and change the...
  10. Need help

Bro, is that normal if oil come out from oil catch tank breathe hole? This happen only during dyno run and rev above 7k.
  11. Fire sound from exhaust

Bro, gonna need some help here. My car was run around 100-120km/h, sometime i can hear my exhaust got sound like fire comes out like (boop boop). Normally this happen during 3rd and 4th gear. Is it got any problem?
  12. Any tips on prevent stalling?

Just own a V-spec II 2 weeks ago. Since this car with the twin plate clutch, is difficult for me to drive. Any tips of handle twin plate clutch? Will be appreciate of your sharing. -_-
  13. WTS: Tokyo Auto Saloon Varis Impreza.

1st, this is not my car, I'm helping my friend to sell his new car that he bring in from japan, which is the VARIS Subaru Impreza Sti Spec-C Version 9. This car is fully tuned by VARIS, and has been used as VARIS demo car at Tokyo auto saloon. For those who read the magazine should know this...
  14. Need suggestion here~

I'm a newbie in this field, I planning to purchase a build-in 2 din head unit here, any recommend from sifu here(use for music, dvd n GPS)? Is all model of 2 din can use for GPS??? I have found few model below: -Alphine IVA-W502E -Panasonic CQ-VD5505W -Pioneer AVH-P6850DVD -Clarion VX709A...
  15. Can we remove the s204 front fog light?

As above question, can we remove it? (bcoz some of the s204 come with front fog light...)If can, where to purchase the original brake duct cover?
  16. *Defi Meter*

Hi bro, gonna get my scooby within this few weeks, now i'm planning to install Defi Meter, wish some one can recommend me which model(link BF meter or Racer gauge) is better? Im still confuse between this 2 model :confused: thank You for your reply.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guy..anybody could help coz my mivec ecu always get problem...this is the 2nd time i change my ecu (4828)...any advice from mivec specialize out there?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience