Need suggestion here~

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I'm a newbie in this field, I planning to purchase a build-in 2 din head unit here, any recommend from sifu here(use for music, dvd n GPS)? Is all model of 2 din can use for GPS???

I have found few model below:
-Alphine IVA-W502E
-Panasonic CQ-VD5505W
-Pioneer AVH-P6850DVD
-Clarion VX709A

Is anyone of above can support GPS? And wish can get some approximately market price of this few model(brand new price). Thank you very much for your reply.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I have even go for their official website, but 1 thing is I'm new in this field, even don't know how to see which is a good spec.

gavinchong

Known Member
May 31, 2009
Im pretty sure you want a 7" gps + DVD rite? As long as its a Touch Screen.. then there should be no problem in using the gps. (Prepare a budget for 5k-6k for a double din with gps branded unit)

As far, I only know:-

1) Alpine has its own gps + its not that nice)
(but don't know bout Alphine/Aline <-- cap ayam i guess 2)

2) Kenwood DNX7320 (gps w/o bluetooth 2008 model) / Kenwood DNX7340BT (gps with bluetooth 2009 model) <-- all with built in garmin support

3) For Panasonic/Clarion/Pioneer (IF its touch screen..) then there shouldn't be any problem cauz you can purchase an external Garmin gps receiver + navigator. Just plug and play. Price is around RM2,800. Model: GVN 53 Link: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=10573

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Thank you so much for your information, I think i will narrow down to product 2.) and 3.) as u stated above. For your recommendation, is built-in better or "plug and play" better and which one will be cheaper?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
the garmin gv53 can be used on any screen, but its operated by the remote, no touchscreen, very difficult, got cheaper taiwan version with local maps also, called Dauf, same style, operate with remote, tembak the infra red receiver, screen is display only, both cost around 2k++

alpine add on is around 2k++, and u can use with any alpine dvd monitor, so can get the w202 around 3k or w502 around 4k, then add the gps module.

kenwood also has the add on module around 2k++, just add any kenwood dvd monitor, also around 3k-4k, end up 5k++ like alpine, but this one uses garmin.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to take the wira headunit and install it in a Atos, how to pull out the the radio from the wira ?

And also the Atos ?

Im referring to the removal of the dash ..

Info much appreciated!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience