Search results

1. WTB: FC3S Miscellaneous Internal Parts

Hi guys, If anybody has a half-cut (front and rear) that hasn't all been used up, I'm looking for a few bits and bobs: 1. 86-88 Wiper switch w/rear wiper - looks like the part I've attached but that image is for US market - flip it left-right - my wiper stuck at medium speed only 2...
  2. Dampening and Spring Rates

Does anybody know the damping and spring rates of the stock FD and FC? The numbers I pulled out are as follows but I do not know the unit measurement - likely to be pounds as I got these from the "Mazda RX7 Performance Handbook" by Mike Arcas. And I havent been able to get an answer from...
  3. Request: Chassis Schematic - RX7

Hi guys, Does anybody here have the chassis schematic for the FC3S? And while we're at it, how about the rest of the Cosmo, RX7s and 8? - SA80 - FC3S - FD3S - SE3P - JC-3SE Thanks :driver: I'm looking to doing some major chassis work on my FC. Need to spec it out properly.
  4. Inquiry: Ultra Racing

Hi guys, has anyone had any experience with using Ultra Racing products or services? I am considering to take my car to their workshop for full body strengthening work including half or full roll cage - which isnt going to be cheap. I've had poor experiences with a few other custom workshops...
  5. Engine Management System

Hi guys, got a question for those who are using after market EMS. Been trying to find an Apexi PowerFC for my FC3S. Heard that it is not possible to purchase it new anymore and have to find second hand. And I have not had much luck finding one 2nd hand. Could I have feedback on those...
  6. FXOpen 2010 Calender Girls

If you guys have not yet voted, VOTE NOW!!! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cmps_index.php?page=calendargirl Just wondering what rotary owners like among the girls above. I have to make an observation about the results - I noticed that the most Ah Lian (correction: classy. Someone...
  7. Carbon Fibre fabric

So... does anyone know where to buy carbon fibre fabric? These usually come in rolls at least one foot wide. I am looking for large pieces to make my own CF hood and doors for my FC. Its a long term project. I'll be using marine grade plastic with a hardener catalyst - does not need oven...
  8. Car Security Systems - A Review

Objective: 1. To review the features and capability of car security systems available for the aftermarket segment 2. To allow owners/companies to post their comments on their existing security systems 3. To enable car owners to discover and understand the car security choices available to...
  9. DIY: How to kill a squirrel...(?!)

My old radiator blew a few holes at the top - probably due to age. While replacing it, I forgot to cover the ends of the hoses and left it for a few weeks - due to time constraints. Recently, I put in a new unit and topped her up with water. It was then I heard some funny sounds but thought...
  10. SG Ferrari Club hit by Merc gang

This is an interesting read... I was up in Genting for work when this happened. Please practice discipline in keeping in a convoy group during events.
  11. Super Car Challenge @ Sepang

So, apparently Wira Dani Daim is leading the pack with a lap time of 1.06. Following second is Peter Hill in an 3-rotor Fc3s, lap time 1.08 The defending champ is in third place driving a Porsche GT3, also 1.08 I have a few questions: 1. Under what homologation rules is that supercar...
  12. What is an "Electric SuperCharger"

This is a question, not spam. Electric Superchargers from Shoreline Technologies, the only quality Supercharger on the net! The theory around these devices is to run an electric fan to create the compression - of up to 1psi. This "fan" sits just behind the air filter. The idea of an...
  13. Single Straight or Y Pipes

I never got a straight answer regarding this issue. Straight pipe: Lighter (less piping) Y-pipe: "prettier" Is there any difference between a 2.5 inch single pipe and a 2.5 inch Y-pipe in terms of exhaust flow? Because the Y-pipe is two pipes at 2.5 inch each after the cat, does...
  14. Why did you get an RX

A simple question for all rotary owners out there: 1. Why rotary? Your personal reasons.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i guys, i have been looking around for a ke70 with a 4age to be a play car and a learning car for a rwd platform. i have checkout a few Ke's with 4ag and most of them that are within the budget are in very very bad condition. i know it is suppose to be a play car but it has to be roadworthy and not be an aquarium and a rust bucket. i have seen some decent onces in standard form. looked around at few shops for the halfcut and it is pretty scarce now. granted it is as old as i am. so anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience