DIY: How to kill a squirrel...(?!)

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
My old radiator blew a few holes at the top - probably due to age. While replacing it, I forgot to cover the ends of the hoses and left it for a few weeks - due to time constraints.

Recently, I put in a new unit and topped her up with water. It was then I heard some funny sounds but thought it was just squirrels in the garden chasing each other.

While squeezeing the hoses just to check their condition I felt something inside the lower hose. After unplugging the hose, out pops a squirrel and a half eaten banana - probably stolen from my house.

Yeah, so now I'm going to hell for killing a poor innocent squirrel...

On the bright side, at least he got a last meal.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
You got to thank the poor little squirrel, it saved your engine.
Do check your engine wires again. Squirrels are excellent chewers...

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Yeah, I had to do a more thorough check of the wires. That wasnt very fun - my car is really showing its age, worried about a few bits of wire here and there. I'll have to find a way to re-do the whole electricals... that's gonna take some time.

No pics, sorry. I was feeling kinda guilty so buried it and forgot to take a pic.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
squirrels.. aren't they cute little buggers ... ?
Rotary ala Chip(or dale) topped with banana.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey, im kindda new to car mods and stuff...im gettin a Wira year 94' 1.6....was wondering if anyone can gimme suggestions on what mods i shld do...i was thinkin of changin da engine...year 94 engine...1.6 summore...prob drink petrol like horse...open to suggestions...BUDGET RM6000.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience