Search results

1. Wiring for BNR 34

Guys, haven't been here for ages. How's everyone doing? Got a major problem with my car. The wiring is shot and I need to redo the whole car's wiring. Any recommendations on where I could get it done? Thanks in advance for ur help.
  2. omaroDDin

Piston dilemma :(

I know. got everything sorted out already. going with 800cc injectors. etc etc. so now only the pistons are left. and i'm aiming for high torque. so that's why i'm putting in this thread. to get help with selection of the pistons which are the last thing left on the list. ur input on this will...
  3. omaroDDin

Detuned

I have the same problem as u ar. Gonna start work so wanna make the car run not as rich as i'd like or not mati katak have to pay for petrol by selling organs. anyways, i've heard that there are some ecu's that u can put 2 settings into it and select with either to run rich or lean. not sure...
  4. omaroDDin

Something new from Jpn

Hey hey. I've seen this. its that company. . . erm. Superior Sportline. They got the works. their demo R34 is tricked out like a shag mobile got leather seats, either leather or carbon interior. multiple colours for the leather and stuff like that. really nice. and plus it's not as expensive for...
  5. omaroDDin

Thanks everyone. Dr. D, thats the kind of advice I need. i'm going for torque more than Hp. but I'm not exactly sure where i can get the necessary info that i need. Can u pls help me that department?
  6. omaroDDin

thanks again. how much are they going for? but then again i'm trying to decide on which pistons to choose. need more input on that. bodoh hapak pon tak yg maner nak pilih. haha
  7. Piston dilemma :(

I've finally eaten enough maggi to save up for pistons and con rod(bought already). Hair also falling off already. with that, wanna ask the speed demons here what's the best or most practical solution for a set of RB26DETT forged pistons. I know some will say 'Go buy HKS, JUN,' and other jap...
  8. omaroDDin

how do you feel when you lose race with other?

It's dangerous! take it from a guy who has had an accident doing stupid shit on wet roads. trust me. it's not worth it. :(
  9. omaroDDin

Air box good ? or hks suction kits good?

i think the points put forward at 'the clipping point' makes the desicion very easy. cone suctions are much better than mushroom heads. apexi seems to be the best with k & n coming in close at second.
  10. omaroDDin

Pic : GTT to Full GTR Bolt-On 13 pcs Bodykits (FRP)

9. Top Secret Bonnet for BNR34/ER34 10. Top Secret Rear Diffuser for BNR34/ER34 11. Top Secret Front Diffuser for BNR34 Prices for these? PM. thanks. :D What are the CF parts that u have?
  11. omaroDDin

Modifications . .

sorry faz, will be melaka till sunday. >_< waiting for my results. LoL maybe next week or something when i'm free i'll def give u a buzz through zth or msn. ---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ---------- its gonna need to be a daily driver cos i'm gonna...
  12. omaroDDin

Modifications . .

thanks cosmic. Hence why I created this thread. Any and all suggestions are most welcomed. =) I have 1 month from now to decide all the mods. Thanks. I'll update this thread daily and would like to know what u guys think. ---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01...
  13. omaroDDin

Modifications . .

sorry man, I think we're getting ourselves confused. Few of the stuff that u said, such as fuel pump, water pump have already been purchased but can't remember which one. Will get the list at home n put it up. But besides that, recommendation bout major stuff like the options listed above are...
  14. omaroDDin

Modifications . .

clutch not yet, would be big help cos the range of items are endless. oil pump, water pump, fuel pump not in yet. brakes tot of the grippen cos cost efficient. but pimpin, the items, if put in full, won't it go against the purpose of a daily driver?
  15. omaroDDin

I want to drive a GTR

Hehe, goes to show the Skyline is loved all oer the world. :D
  16. Modifications . .

Hey everyone. How ya'll doing? Its been a long time since i've contributed anything to the forum. LoL. Lets get strait to the point. I've finally saved some amount of cash(thanks to makaning maggi for 4 months strait,n now no hair already). Kinda itching to get some new parts. Now, i know...
  17. omaroDDin

R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

haha. good shit. man, how did this thread turn from appreciating a beautifully built skyline into a discussion on morality? just admire la the skyline. is it so hard? if the devil comes out on ur shoulder and hasut u to diss the car,jus slap him away ar. LoL
  18. omaroDDin

Sifu's Sifu's

yeah, powerQube has gotten alot of good recommendations. :D
  19. omaroDDin

R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

thanks man. will mail u asap. wah, ur supra is like a legend man. it's been sighted all over the place.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just for the sake of discussion, if ever you'll be given a chance to build or to buy car of your dream, what is it? and why? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience