Search results

1. J

[WTS]Taiwan Made Lighting parts

Pm me w210 1997: (i)LED Taillight (ii)Facelifted Taillight (iii)Clear Xenon Front light Thanks...
  2. J

2008 Formula 1™ SingTel Singapore Grand Prix: All Systems Go

sepang cannot host the night race so singapore takes over haha...malaysia boleh!
  3. HELP : Type of '3M' tape for bootlip?

Is the '3M' tape for used for diy bootlip grey in colour? I scard my bootlip fly off at high speed.
  4. J

SHould i Fix 205/40/R17???

is there a lot of difference in 205/40/17 or 215/40/17 AND 215/35/18??? coz i afraid putting 205/40/17 or 215/40/17 will not make any difference
  5. J

Yokohama A.Drive R1 Series ???

cannot coz my car max can go only 215/40/17....if go 45 series profile on a 17 inch rim sure scrub the chasis and mudguard 1... is there a lot of difference in 205/40/17 or 215/40/17 AND 215/35/18
  6. J

i am still considering whther to put in should i fix 205/40/17 because currently i am running on 215/35/18 and i felt that it is very bumpy...and i am going oversea at the end of this year and my mum will drive my car... i am afraid by changing to 205/40/17 it will still be that bumpy and if...
  7. J

SHould i Fix 205/40/R17???

i was wondering should i fix 205/40/17 because currently i am running on 215/35/18 and i felt that it is very bumpy...and i am going oversea at the end of this year and my mum will drive my car... i am afraid by changing to 205/40/17 it will still be that bumpy and if hit pothole it will still...
  8. J

oh ok then i would avoid yokohama... because i travel about 400km per week thus i need a longer lasting tyre. I dun think i would put NCT 5 as it seems it is more towards comfort type. Falken ST115 does not have the 45 series profile for 16 inches...they only have 50 series for 16 inches...
  9. J

i plan to use 205/45/16 Yokohama A.Drive R1 Series on my ride...is it long lasting and how is the quality....coz i travel a lot...so need long lasting tyres....also wat do u people recommend for other type of brand or models...?
  10. Why is the newer Honda engine block lack of hp compare to older engines??

i am just curious how come Honda engine blocks in newer models are lack in hp and torque compared to older engines like those b16a, b16b, b16c and b18's. i have seen the review in the latest coupe model launched in u.s. where the honda civic coupe is fitted with a 1.8cc engine block but it only...
  11. J

Tyre Pressure for Nankang NS-II 215/35/R18?

nexon from where...nvr heard before 1...and how much izzit...? wat about kumho tyres...?how long can it last and wat is the price...?
  12. J

falken lasting izzit??? how much is the price for 215/35/R18.... however i was told by ppl that yokohama tyres are soft and not lasting...dunno true a not...
  13. J

then use wat brand..this brand ok and cheap ma...u recommend wat brand...and price pls
  14. Tyre Pressure for Nankang NS-II 215/35/R18?

I just wanna know whether anyone out there know what is the correct tyre pressure for Nankang NS-II 215/35/R18 ??? Please Help...!!! URGENT !!! I AM CURRENTLY USING THE TYRE NOW !!!
  15. J

I just wanna know whether anyone out there know what is the correct tyre pressure for Nankang NS-II 215/35/R18 ??? Please Help...!!! URGENT !!! I AM CURRENTLY USING THE TYRE NOW !!!
  16. J

Wheel Spacer...???

checked already...however whne i ask those tyreman..they say it is normal because i can't expect these cars to be fixed perfectly without any flaw
  17. J

Wheel Spacer...???

>yes the land cruiser have 6 nuts. >i change the local chasis to a japanese chasis and the ladder frame i modify it so that it can became 3.0 turbo automatic...however the rear axle,the right tyre is slightly out of the chasis by 1 inch and the left slightly in. Will this effect anything...
  18. Wheel Spacer...???

Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market? I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use.. Does anyone have any idea?
  19. J

Anyone know how to HOMEMAKE fiber or carbon fiber?

anywhere nearer ar...cheras is kinda far to me lor.or do they send home delivery =p anyway that day i went to ikano ace hardware, i found the cloth for carbon fiber...i was too small to make a bonnet...they had varieties of fiber paste to make fiber(some with ready made and some not).....which...
  20. J

Anyone know how to HOMEMAKE fiber or carbon fiber?

i need your help <<<< ninja_iga >>>> where can i buy : CSM (chopped strand mat) polyester resin gelcoat roller (what kind of roller) mold release agent (is this the mold relese wax) can i find in somehere like ace hardware store in midvalley or somehere near klang and subang... coz i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

We all love our cars & like to improve our rides (if u're not, u won't come to ZTH, right?) :biggrin:

I would like to know how do u measure improvement of torque & hp without putting ur car to a dyno machine..?

Especially after u bolt on some simple performance part..

Let me share how i do it 1st.. i'm not a pro.. so, my method is not exactly correct..

IDLE SPEED
the 1st thing i would do is take note what rpm my engine idle before and after i bolt on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience