Wheel Spacer...???

jeff_ong

Aug 15, 2004
Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market?

I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use..

Does anyone have any idea?

BlackMafia

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
not sure ... what brnad and meterial ...

but here start from RM5 buck ...

got few tick u can choose ...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jeff_ong said:
Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market?

I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use..

Does anyone have any idea?
normaly dun need spacer for land cruiser II....change to wider rim normaly...landcruiser is 6nuts if not mistaken..rite?

jeff_ong

Aug 15, 2004
>yes the land cruiser have 6 nuts.

>i change the local chasis to a japanese chasis and the ladder frame i modify it so that it can became 3.0 turbo automatic...however the rear axle,the right tyre is slightly out of the chasis by 1 inch and the left slightly in.
Will this effect anything?

>I thought adding wheel spacer will enable more turning radius and better stability and more benefits.Coz i change the tyres to 265/R 16.

>I ask the wheel spacer in one of the shop in klang coz me about RM 20 for a a piece for land cruiser.i am wondering is it good enough for mild offroad.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME PEOPLE. THANK YOU.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
y left n right not same?

got check ur spring n axle? all tighten?

jeff_ong said:
>yes the land cruiser have 6 nuts.

>i change the local chasis to a japanese chasis and the ladder frame i modify it so that it can became 3.0 turbo automatic...however the rear axle,the right tyre is slightly out of the chasis by 1 inch and the left slightly in.
Will this effect anything?

>I thought adding wheel spacer will enable more turning radius and better stability and more benefits.Coz i change the tyres to 265/R 16.

>I ask the wheel spacer in one of the shop in klang coz me about RM 20 for a a piece for land cruiser.i am wondering is it good enough for mild offroad.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME PEOPLE. THANK YOU.

jeff_ong

Aug 15, 2004
checked already...however whne i ask those tyreman..they say it is normal because i can't expect these cars to be fixed perfectly without any flaw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,:itsme: :itsme:

just wan to know what's the exact function on Apexi S-AFC2, AFC NEO...
izit for tuning or adjusting :
1)fuel
2)air flow
3)throttle....& etc....

and the knocking sensor function is for wat???....:
:adore: :adore: :adore:
planning to bolt it on perdana V6 manual..
HOPE U GUYS CAN SUMMARIZE SOME INFO TO ME!...........CHEERZ!:biggrin: :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience