Search results

1. 3

Choices of cars to buy?

From my chit chat with one of the customer service in Tan Chong Service,owning a Sylphy is a nightmare. She received many complains about the car especially the noise from the suspension system. Anyway,just to share.
  2. 3

Unser max running power?

Upgrading fan will improve the performance but can the auto fan system work properly? But will surely improve the cooling system.
  3. 3

Sound from gearbox

Ya...ya...what car is that?
  4. 3

any problem for this car so far?

Sorry,bad experience with "potong".
  5. 3

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

I changed the extractor to 4-2-1. Better power and fuel/km. Stay away fro aluminium crank pulley. But not sure whether wira is already 4-2-1 or 4-1.
  6. 3

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Stay away from aluminium crank pulley.
  7. 3

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

A. Previous experience with Proton Iswara 1.3: 1.Caltex-the best(good pickup) 2.Esso-Almost same as Caltex 3.Shell-no power 4.BHP-no power 5.Petronas-Too much gas(the whole car will shack when i turn off the engine) B. Same thing happen with Perodua Kembara but the new Petronas Primax does...
  8. 3

naza suria question.....need help urgent

Naza Suria is originally KIA so better consider as the car is built for economy not performance. Anyway,just to share.
  9. 2007 Nissan Sentra N16

2007 Nissan Sentra N16 in Excellent Condition, 4 pcs 2 years old SSR CE28 sport rims & Falken ZE912 tires, New DVD head unit, Rear back light changed to sentra sport, Location:Tanah Merah, Kelantan.
  10. 3

4g13 please teach me how to mod it

Sure can fit. Kelantan people already done it.
  11. 3

Experience on Falken ZE-522?

Try Falken ZE912, bro. I love it. Anyway, just to share.
  12. 3

4g13 please teach me how to mod it

Super touring only improve your pick up for normal driving. But perdana flywheel will be better. Super touring is 8 inch, perdana is 8.5 inch. But still cannot kill a 4g15. Some people tell me to change to 1.5 carb. Anyway, just to share.
  13. 3

Nissan Livina 1.6AT vs Sentra 1.6AT

Yes i agree. Sentra definitely has a better look compare to new Vios...
  14. 3

Nissan gearbox D delay

I think the gear box almost K.O. liao. Facing same problem with my Accord.
  15. 3

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) 4G13P Iswara SE reporting....
  16. 3

Sentra N16 Fuel Consumption. Is it bad?

Dear 5115, sorry... ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:54 PM ---------- Dear Anderson, sorry for the misunderstanding. But i didn't mean you. But i am interested to know is there any effect after you add in the turbo to the QG engine?
  17. Sentra N16 Fuel Consumption. Is it bad?

18. 3

Crime Fighter Alarm

Lucky for you bro,try a few more months. Mine only last for 2 weeks. ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ---------- By the way, i am not the first victim. Just an advice. Thanks for the comment.
  19. 3

Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

Orang atas KAYA, orang bawah MAMPUS!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Download and use CarBengkel apps to help you find the nearest workshop with you. You can send pick up service, ask for quotation or find the workshop nearby you to drive in.

This apps available in Apps Store and Google Play Store : CarBengkel

Are you a workshop owner?
Register your workshop with us to be list in our apps and you will be able to post your advertisement/ promotion straight to customers mobile phone!

For more details visit www.carbengkel.com

Contact...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience