Nissan Livina 1.6AT vs Sentra 1.6AT

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Yes i agree. Sentra definitely has a better look compare to new Vios...

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
already beli ka??...why don't u just test drive livina and sentra...for me, sure u should go for livina...better space, good acceleration and FC...can change to VIP style too..ha.ha.ha..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
already beli ka??...why don't u just test drive livina and sentra...for me, sure u should go for livina...better space, good acceleration and FC...can change to VIP style too..ha.ha.ha..
Yes, I;ve test driven both and bought the Livina.

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
Thx, I know the Livina 1.6 will not be strong cus it's rather heavy, but I prefer 1.6ltr engines due to the much cheaper road tax. :) For me, performance is not very important in this kind of cars cuz this is just for the family to go around. (I already have a very specific preference if I want real performance car).
Btw, any specially nagging issues/quality problems with your Sentra so far?
At the moment already 7 years.... no issue at all...but the part is expensive..changing my back bumper with original left hand side brake light with paint cost me almost 1K..:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All bro's and sifu's,

I bought a satria with VR4 220 hp engine recently. Currently still running stock VR4 which is bit underpower for me. Plan to upgrade the engine till it generates +-300 hp on wheel. What is the basic upgrades with a budget of 10k? Need you guys to help me!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience