Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
some minor probs u cn live wt..
the disc brake needs skimming so fast
the door panel of driver side "swell" a bit when u fully close the window
there are weird sounds (not so loud) frm dashboard when u accelerate
there are sound frm the absorber or spring im nt sure
the door panel 'swell' a bit when fully close the window is not a problem i think..its normal..unless they make the mechanism stronger...

sounds from dashboard is also normal...sometimes the resonance are strong, you can hear/feel it..in this case, yes..

sound from absorber and spring need to provide more detail...maybe due to low NVH...

major problem are like, roof/body leaking, start/stop button did not off the engine, vibrating window when operating (up and down), and that brake problem...

take a look at the new suprima...its much2 better...

Jul 5, 2013
Shah Alam
just got my preve cfe. but they call it preve 1.6cvt now. first day got the car, i was like why in hell i

bought a proton lah zsiall. the gear knob from a honda 2005 feels more quality than this 2013 car im

afraid imma break it hahah. 2nd day cvt indicator blinks telling it is malfunction. demm just got the car kot.

esok kena pegi center. tak sempat nk test dia kaw kaw that night :(

went to service center and they said some minor problem about the software and we upgraded the system now semua ok dah, said the proton guy. i was like, hmmmm okeeee taankkk uu. yekot je ko nii an hahahha n selamat hari raya.

on the way back from service center...took highway apa tu utk ke setia alam?whateverlah..

im like woohooo! ahhh ni baru btol. after giving the pedal to the floor and stuff, made me remembered why i chose this ride at the 1st place. altough mahal (for me ah), it is a bit pricey for that badge and quality of material etc u know lah,

so far i am loving the little turbo engine and cvt gearbox. can kejar all those vios etc easily :) lovin my malaysian made automobile. imma petrol head and appreciate performance. my installment monthly i got rm700++. for me is worth it for the model i chose..well so far lah..hahah

about rosak tu...ill say most of proton typical rosaklah. quality of material kureng (if u people comparing to others japanese or those contis lah kan hahaha. like this lah, u get for what u pay for lah right?hahaah. but this preve 1.6 cvt, for me, i got more..its in the engine..dont mind much about other minor problems. its ploton kan..oke gonna jalan2 awhile with her pegi drive thru. im hungry. play with her.. heheheh :thefinger::biggrin:

TQ

AFFIQ YUHANIZ

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The only problem with this car is the transmission.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

yeap. coz its old inventory. or u got lubang in getting higer discount?

73k discoutn 8k
CRZ offers 18K discount :rofl:

But I think got few car brands offering discounts too. Check around 1st la bro.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last edited:

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
nvr know this website existed. good in comparing deals with what dealer offer.

but those cars priced above my affordable price. TQ for heads up.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
yeap. coz its old inventory. or u got lubang in getting higer discount?

73k discoutn 8k
8k discount is really tempting but make sure u check out the fine print also.
usually for preve cfe turbo max is 6k discount only.
if its really true...go get it if u want one.

or u can check out their fb page - prevoc, prevec etc for further assistance about preve. :listen:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have no friends complaining about the Preve except for the small minor things like the hose expanding causing some minor lag in the boost which is easily remedied with cable ties or changing to stainless steel hoses.

The other thing about the Preve from observation and comments from reliable sources is the tolerances set for the car is very very small. Meaning if you decide to say change the absorbers, you will never get the same type of comfort or performance of the original setup. short stroke abs with long springs. A lot of consideration is needed to fix bottoming out and all that if you go for aftermarket absorbers and the self proclaimed experts of Preves at the moment is EA Autoworks. Even though self proclaimed, they do have a lot of good feedback from Prevoc and Preve owners. So I believe they know their shit.

Hamtaro - since you're a family man I don't think you'll be too concerned with high speed acceleration revving and all that funky stuff. If you're not going to be doing burnouts and sudden 0 to 150km/h launches, the CVT gearbox is very smooth and very easy to use. Car feels quite premium (Suprima is better) and the bootspace is awesome. I just hate the rims.

Just before Raya they were offering 6k off the original price. I suspect 8k is less than what they can really offer - so push the price further down man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this old movie cutscene, where Michael Caine drives an old Alfa Montreal with a nice V8 engine, waltzing by the Porsche 911S Targa, driven by the female actress, Maureen Kerwin, in the old movie, the Marseille Contract. Lovely scenes of cars driving side by side, passing by an old Citroen DS sedan.

YouTube - The Marseille Contract - Alfa Romeo Montreal vs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience