Search results

1. Stiff Ring Titanium Time Attack Challenge 2013

Just sharing this event I'm organizing at Sintok, Kedah happening this Sunday. For Petrolhead up north looking for a place to race or check out some racing, do join us. Details is at the link. https://www.facebook.com/events/1444854145736228/?source=1
  2. [WTS] Titan Suspension System

There are two basic types of shock absorbers or suspension used in today's cars. The conventional twin-tube reservoir shocks and the mono-tube gas pressured shocks like Titan’s high-charge inverted mono-tube. Most passenger cars and track racers still runs on the older style, twin-tube...
  3. zique

Can I consider myself a newbie again?

The last time I logged in here was back in 09-25-2009 at 03:44 PM That's bloody long and amazed that my username is still accessible. :wavey: Am back now and am representing the people of Titan Suspension. So if you've any questions about customized Suspension, do feel free to contact me here...
  4. GRA Championship 2007 - Round 4 - Pictures

It's been a freaking long while since I last log into this place. With my work piling up, that doesn't help too... Anyway, just wanted to share pictures I took on that day.... I'm sure there are way better pictures than mine but heck.... none was uploaded yet as far as I could tell...
  5. Weird Problem with My Hyundai

Hey guys, Would like to find out from you guys regarding this little issue with my car. Recently, my Hyundai Elantra has been giving me this problem. Scenario: This only happened recently. I pump petrol into my car for RM20 At normal times, I can travel for about 120km before needing to...
  6. Hyundai Elantra

Hello all the taikors and taikarjehs of ZTH. LTNS How are things? Just had some free time while getting some stuff worked out in my Biz. That's why suddenly, I'm BACK! By the way, any guys/girls in here have done some mod to their Hyundai Elantra? Just wanna shop around to see what I can do...
  7. zique

Dangerous Driver Alert!

Just want to inform fellow road users that frequent the Old Klang Road in the morning to watch out for this Honda Odyssey bearing number plate BGY 7555. What happened was, My friend & I was on the way to KL at 7am (work mah), and at around the Pearl Point stretch, the Odyssey came out of no...
  8. zique

Stalker....

recently my friend in puchong/Bandar Kinrara got stalked by a Kancil bearing the no. plate WGF 4971 driven by 2 indians. they might be harmless but it surely scare my friend to bits. imagine, tailing from the mamak all the way back to her home, she decide to go over to another place just to...
  9. Hyundai Accent RX-S

Hi guys, It's been a bloody long while since I last posted in this thread. But then again, the forum has been in constant disaray for the last couple of months ain't it? Anyway, I'm posting cause a fellow Hyundai owner just came by my office yesterday and showed off his 1 month old ride...
  10. Iswara Suspension

Hello guys, Something stupid to ask.... 1. My Absorbers are dying ... any recommendation for a good one? I think I have to change all 4 sides cause my Iswara 1.3's left side is bouncier than the right side. Should I just change everything inclusive of the springs? 2. What way to give the car...
  11. zique

SURVEY: BEST STREET FOOD IN TOWN

Hello, Don't flame me if there's a similar post in here, tried searching ZTH for it but couldn't find that post. Anyway, I'm just doing a research on the best street food there is in town, whether it's in the klang valley, or in Ipoh or in Kampar or in JB or anywhere. The requirement? The...
  12. zique

What type of race you want to be in?

Just wondering if you are given a chance to participate in a type of Motorsports. What would it be? Will it be a Single Seater type race? Endurance/Touring Car race? Rallies? 4x4? Personally, I don't like the feel of a Single Seater. Too cramp for me and my movement are quite restricted...
  13. Snatch Thieves

Guys (n your GFs) and GIRLS Be Careful! when you are around Taman Mayang area I just want to post up and inform as many people as I can, especially those that frequent the area, the futsal court, badminton court and Ming Tien. Date & Time of Incident: 8.20pm+/- (16th Feb. 2005) Location: @...
  14. zique

How high is your Sex Drive?

Sex Drive Test Something interesting for you guys to try out while trying to fight that boredome at the office... ZIQUE => 99% (1% short of that perfect drive)
  15. zique

Email Account

Tom, Sorry to disturb you man, but why do I get this note whenever I try to do any changes or send emails through the zerotohundred.com account? (see below for the error note that I get) Also, does zerotohundred.com's email provide email fowarding...
  16. zique

TRANSFORMERS: GALAXY FORCE

HAHA Couldn't find the thread I started so now make a new one. As I mentioned before in the previous Thread, I'll update all the Trans-Fans in ZTH with the latest episodes of Galaxy Force. Look at the links for the latest Episodes. Transformers: Galaxy Force Episode 01...
  17. Disc Brakes for Mercedes...

Thinking of changing the disc brakes for a Mercedes. But don't want to spend money on the OEM disc brakes or any german brand. Any advice if there's a cheaper alternative? Thanks
  18. zique

How Cum....

Just curious, With so many articles and inputs that we get from fellow members, I'm sure ZeroToHundred would be able to become a Hot Selling Monthly Magazine. I'm sure alot of us in here are experts in the areas that is needed to get a magazine produced, printed, marketed and sold. Rights...
  19. Hyundai Owners

Just curious whether there's any Hyundai Car owners in here... Maybe can talk talk abit about what we can do with them Kolean kah. My ride's a Hyundai Elantra 1.8 GLS ... otomatik :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are entering the 6th week since the acquisition of the car. Work has been slow and we are still going through the negotiation bit. But of course, our agreed sponsors have worked on something, even they are busy with other cars in their possession.

Edison of Top Secret has kindly found the replacement door lock barrels that were missing originally since the car was forcefully opened up and the keys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience