Dangerous Driver Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Just want to inform fellow road users that frequent the Old Klang Road in the morning to watch out for this Honda Odyssey bearing number plate BGY 7555.

What happened was, My friend & I was on the way to KL at 7am (work mah), and at around the Pearl Point stretch, the Odyssey came out of no where and try to forced it's way into my lane, as I was already quite near the car in front, I'm not able to stop in time to give it way. Since then, it tried to cucuk me here and there, several instances of forcing me onto the dividers and when it failed to do so, the driver unwind the window and showed me the finger.

To me, it's ok, since I'm not at fault. But when I turn onto the federal highway, and my lane went faster than his, he start again come and cucuk and try to force his car into my lane. When I didn't give way again, he again try and force me towards the emergency lane. As most of you know, there's construction going on in certain parts of the highway. As I didn't budge, the car manage to slot in to the car in front of mine and start braking hard, trying to get us into an accident.

As I have a passenger in the car, I did not pursue this further, did lodge a report on it. Just want to let you readers know. And sorry for the lousy story telling, not very good in describing things these days.

michael.moonjar.com.my

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
GKK,

I wanted to take a picture of that F**er.. but my friend don't dare to use my camera. she sked she might dropped it. lol. As I was driving, i don't want to commit an offence myself by driving and taking pictures.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
What a stewpid driver.......buat "Malu besar" to Honda owners only........shame-shame....

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
fortunately noting happened.. put sticker bhind ur car la... "wait in line plz" lol

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Waliew... that driver is just a pure a**hole... some guys just don't know when to quit... just hope he'll get something that he deserve...

i also met an a**hole yesterday... driving a Black Savvy J** 5777. For no apparent reason, he wound down his window and shouted "F*** You!" so loud i could hear without my window wound down... I have no idea what i did that led to his anger, but i don't think i did anything wrong... just a pure idiot.... this what makes our roads so unpleasant to drive on...

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
hey zique....do u noe tat jpj got a special hotline for ppl to call in to report on car tat r like this a**-hole....u can call the jpj and tell them wat happened den they will mark down the car plate no. den u ask ur another fren to call in around after 1hr and report the same thing again...

u ask like 2 - 3 of ur frens to call the jpj and report den the jpj will straight away send a mail to the owner to go either test car o giv saman la...

the hot-line is for ppl to call in and make aduan abt reckless drivers.:_:

hope this helped u out:_:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zique, long time no see
alexklg said:
Waliew... that driver is just a pure a**hole... some guys just don't know when to quit... just hope he'll get something that he deserve...

i also met an a**hole yesterday... driving a Black Savvy J** 5777. For no apparent reason, he wound down his window and shouted "F*** You!" so loud i could hear without my window wound down... I have no idea what i did that led to his anger, but i don't think i did anything wrong... just a pure idiot.... this what makes our roads so unpleasant to drive on...
maybe he think you sleep with his wife/gf/underage daughter last night. just kidding. :biggrin:

driving license for those ppl cannot control their emotion shall get suspended, just like the firearm license.

In situation like that, I really hope I were the policeman, after what he did, I just show him my pass and ask him to park aside, spend few mins "chit-chat" with him and belanja him nasi lemak or teh tarik at the lockup room.

jack-jack, can i have the hotline number ?

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
many mad drivers like dis on the road nowadays la .... i remember last year end also one wira (the driver looked like some vcd seller) .. did exactly something like wat zique described up there.... juz becoz my fren sped up n din let him enter the lane ... come on la wira how to win a peugeot? he gila go speed up suddenly after that in front of my fren's car (i was in the passenger seat) n started emergency braking while staring in the rear view mirror... damn reckless weih... after that when we drive past he wind down his window but we din slow down to look or listen to him... Why shud we stoop down to their level ...?

i got an idea la.... next time buy those timed exploding firecracker, keep in ur car at the driver or passenger side door compartment ... if these idiots do something liek this again, when they wind down window after that, juz wind down ur window too, light n throw the firecracker into their car n speed off ..... maybe u can hear a loud crash behind u as u ciao away..... hahahaaa!! he'll be too shocked to remember ur car number plate anyway.... :rofl: i juz hope these kind of idiot drivers r not ZTH members...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
serious disgrace to Malaysian.that's why ppl always complaining that M'sian drivers are rude.......
Pure idiotic drive that causes accident to their expense!

Shud've bought a second hand lorry and bang this guys more often!

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
True, but rather than condemning other ppl, sometimes we do need to reflect on ourselves... as the chinese saying goes, take a step back, sea wider than sky. Muz practise tolerance and give way to other ppl. That will make our roads better to drive on (sounds like i'm an old man). hehe...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
alex : take a step back , sea broad sky empty ?

i always meet this kina ppl ...... sometimes at my fault coz not giving way n sometimes not my fault coz they keep pushing in although they know they cannot ..... when bang me oledi ask me why dun let him come in .... stupid ... what to do ppl are like dat .... sometimes ppl just don`t know what they are doing ..... we also dunno whats the reason behind his action maybe too stressed up ... talking bout this ... last time there is a CRV driver also like dat .... damn long sei in my area ..... always dun let ppl cut in but he can cut into ppl lane ... he tot he was the most biggest in my area .... once he met someone more bigger than him .... he(CRV) bang the feller(bigger person) car .. thn argue until ppl break his whole car glasses n also he got himself bang on the head towards his own hood .... in my house front door they do it ..... haih .... but for ppl who kena bully by him will say serve him right ..... my dad wanna help him but i stop my dad .... let him find his way since he so BIG !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.